Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Tempe
Ranked #15 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
QUEEN CREEK, United States
“MRS/MOM”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

My review for this hotel is between poor and average, although it doesn't change my preference of embassy suite in the country. Me and my family just decided to take a short family vacation, but we were more stressful leaving the hotel, the hotel guests next door were very loud and disturbing throughout the night till 3am. we complained but nothing was done at all. The bathroom vent in our room did work throughout our stay. And to top it all one of their staff at the bar during evening reception, pick and chose whom he wanted to ask for room id before serving happy hour drinks. God help you if you don't look and speak like others on the line, you better have your room key handy. Seriously! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT MYSELF. The only saving grace was what embassy suites are known for, their BRKFAST, which was good. This location was not really clean, but i think i noticed that with most of AZ hotels. Overall, I still love embassy suite but this particular llocation needs an improvement.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Janice K, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Tempe, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Eze J,

I am very sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us and we apologize for letting you down, I will be sure to keep your feedback in mind as we are always working to improve our overall guest experience. Thank you for your feedback.

Janice

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Flagstaff, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Beware and double check all bills before they hit submit because you may never get your money back when they make a mistake. After my company made the reservations and arranged for payment, they billed my card and I am still trying to get this resolved approaching 2 weeks. Hotel staff told me twice that my credit was processed and not until waiting and speaking to a third person did I find out that nothing had been done. I am still waiting for my credit.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Cory T,

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the credit card inconvenience that you experienced and we have addressed the issues you mentioned with our team. Thank you again for your feedback.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We are a fans of Embassy Suites so when I found this one I booked it right away. They did a nice job of remodeling it. Our room was clean and the king bed was really comfortable. The pool area was relaxing at night. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. My kids loved the variety of choices at breakfast and the made to order omlet was good. I would stay longer if I could.

• Stayed July 2013
Tucson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great bang for the buck! Everything was top-notch: The pool was a lovely temperature for a morning swim. The sheets and pillows were amazing. The bartenders at the evening reception worked so hard and were so lovely. We had an accessible room with a roll-in shower, and it's the biggest and best I've ever seen!

Lavon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Recently took my family to Tempe, Arizona for July 4th weekend. We stayed at the Embassy Suites to enjoy the pool, the outstanding breakfast, and the managers reception in the evening. The staff during our 4 night stay was outstanding and the location allowed us easy access to the malls, as well as the downtown area. Great value as well. You really can't beat the made to order breakfast the Embassy Suites provides. It was a great price for a family get away as we had just come back from a two week cruise in Southern Europe 8 days prior.

Arizona, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

The Hotel is convenient located, accessible to the Freeways and very easy to locate . With some minor housekeeping touches will be in sync with the Embassy Suites commitment to excellent customer service.

Simpsonville, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is a hotel I have stayed at numerous times over the last 5 years because it is so close to my office. It has gone through many renovations over the last two or so years and it is better by far. The layout is very different than your normal Embassy Suites with an atrium in a single 7-10 story hotel. It is spread out and sometimes confusing to find your room at first. The staff is very nice and helpful. They always address any issue I might have. My biggest complaint is that the service at the buffet breakfast is sometimes spotty. I think they could try not to save on the number of staff to help in the restaurant in the morning.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms are away from the pool courtyard during pleasant temperature evenings where groups will...