“Out of this world”

Snooze an AM Eatery
Ranked #1 of 823 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Breakfast marks the beginning of a new day. At Snooze, we believe life is for living and each person and each day is worth celebrating. Our mantra: it only takes a moment to make a difference. From the day we were born, our people - Snoozers - have led the way serving creative twists on America's favorite breakfast classics in a casual, friendly and vibrant atmosphere. The passion of our Snoozers is contagious. Over the past 8+ years it has inspired Snooze fans of all ages across the country. We embrace our roots in the Denver Ballpark neighborhood and aspire to be an integral part of every community in which we're lucky to live. Today, you can experience Snooze across neighborhoods in Colorado, California and Arizona. We invite you to join us, make up a new pancake and dance to the music. Wake up to the potential of your day. Wake up to Snooze!
Reviewed April 27, 2016

I travel to the Valley frequently for work and Snooze is now on my list of must-eats. The pineapple upside down pancakes are simply to die for. I'm drooling right now as I type this. Friend had a breakfast burrito that was equally delicious. Cool vibe inside. Great staff. Only complaint is it's so good and so popular you're probably going to have to wait. But trust me it's worth it. Can't wait to get there again.

Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

Had breakfast there with friends and fam earlier this morning, and I had to give Snooze credit for providing excellent food and service, not to mention their tasty orange blossom coffee cocktail. Our server, Flip, was wonderful throughout our whole stay, and was pleasantly genuine. I had a mix of the winter harvest and chilaquilies eggs Benedict, while the rest of my group had other variations of eggs Benedict. We finished off with their pancakes of the day, and everything was phenomenal. If you catch yourself in downtown Tempe, be sure to hit up Snooze! Keep in mind that they do get very busy, but the staff does their best to accommodate each guest.

Reviewed April 9, 2016

Breakfast was excellent, coffee was good, staff was friendly....50-60 minute wait was a little long though. If you are just a party of two...keep an eye on the tall chairs...they are "grab them as they come available."

Reviewed April 7, 2016

Very nice breakfast spot, in the heart of the campus area. As someone else mentioned, its a good breakfast spot with a great view of people watching. Service was adequate and the lighting was perfect. Only downside, with the garage style doors open, flys have easy access to the main eating area inside, but aside from that, its certainly worth the time and effort.

Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

Wow! At first I was a bit hesitant given the location in the heart of ASU. However, it's really a wonderful location. You can sit alfresco and get a view of the mountains behind you. I brought my elderly dad to this new breakfast spot. He's very selective with his compliments as a former restaurant owner. He LOVED it!!

The service was fantastic. The menu is rather large. There are multiple options. Our waitress was so kind. We are not a huge fan of pancakes but she took to my father and brought over chocolate banana pancakes. They were amazing!

I have to say that this is my favorite breakfast spot in all of Tempe/Gilbert at this time. Parking is available for free in the nearby parking lot on the weekends. You may have to wait for a table for a little bit but it is well worth it.

My only disappointment was the mimosa. Sparkling wine/champagne was not chilled enough. Otherwise, I love this place.