“Great place for a hot dog.”
Review of Ted's Hot Dogs

Ted's Hot Dogs
Ranked #35 of 809 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Great charcoal grilled sausages and burgers. Awesome fries and onion rings! Great food for cheap in an unpretentious setting.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I grew up in upstate New York with the best hot dogs in the planet. Ted's started in the Buffalo, New York area and have expanded to Tempe, AZ. Their dogs come in different sizes and types and all of them are awesome. The onion rings are by far the best ever. You have to try Teds' - guarantee you will like it. If you go at lunch time or dinner time, be prepared to wait a bit - you have to expect that when you get the best dogs and rings in the area. Absolutely love Ted's.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

If you like Hot Dogs, you will love TEDS. EXCELLENT top quality, all beef or pork and beef hot dogs Charcoal grilled, with your choice of great toppings, fries, rings and soft drinks. This is my favorite place to eat when I'm in Tempe.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Years ago, there was a person dressed up as a giant hot dog that would stand on the corner and advertise for Ted's Hot Dogs. I thought it interesting, but I never tried it. Boy, can I kick myself! When I started working nearby, I tried it and I was hooked! Once a week for several years was my routine.

I moved out of state 4 years ago but was back last month and tried it again. It's still a great place. If you go near noon, expect to wait because there will be a long line.

I usually have the bratwurst, but the regular hot dog, foot long. and white hot are all good. They cook on the grill right before your eyes and then add condiments to y our choice. The fries are very good and it is a generous portion. The shakes are made with the old fashion mixer, using real ice cream.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Hot and fresh and anyway you like 'em, Teds churns them out by the dozens for long lines of satisfied customers. The real secret winner here, though, is the onion rings. Long and thin and crispy...Just the best. Burgers are good, too. I'ts cheap and tasty food that fills you up. Why are you still sitting here?