“Good Food, Good Service, Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Little Szechuan

Little Szechuan
Ranked #459 of 759 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fresh , Fast Family Style Chinese Restaurant and Bar
Chino Hills, California
“Good Food, Good Service, Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

Early in December, my colleague and I were looking for a place for dinner. We decided to try Little Szechuan and what a find it was. We started off with Hot and Sour Soup and Pot stickers. The Hot and Sour soup was delicious and the pot stickers were OK. We had the General So Chicken, Mongolian Beef and Pork Fried Rice. All dishes were excellent and we did take back leftovers to our respective rooms. The woman who served us, probably the owner, was very nice and food was delivered in a timely manner. When I am back in town, I will go back.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Dan G

Tempe, Arizona, United States
“Good Chinese restrant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food is fine and the owner is very kind and friendly.
My favorite is sweet and sour chicken.
Most menu are around 10 dollar.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Ryan K
Houston, Texas
“Not for me”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

This was a very crowded place at lunch so thought we would try it. I found it to be l be less than frozen food. Cheap but it was not worth even that.

• Visited July 2013
tempe
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2010

We have been coming to this restaurant for years, 4 generations now. The owners treat us like close family. Any special occasion requires the treat of Little Szechuan. My 5 year old calls it the restaurant of choice for our family birthday celebrations. She has dubbed it "tradition." As well as the service, you can't get better ambiance or food. Their lunch specials are extremely reasonable and my family agrees that you won't find better Kung Pao Beef anywhere in the valley. We love it all!

1 Thank foodlovertempe
tempe
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh Inexpensive Food with Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2009

Been to the Little Szechuan many times over the years and really appreciate the restaurant's food and service. The price can not be matched. My favorites are peking dumplings, kung pao chicken, their spicy chicken egg rolls, shimp with white wine sause and the moo shu chicken. I've never had an unpleasant meal and the price is always right for take out or dine in. If I'm able to dine in, I do because I really enjoy the owners. They have had the restaurant since 1976 and they are the sweetest folks. They dote upon my kid and always make him feel welcome.

1 Thank mlwagj