“Our go to place.”

RigaTony's Authentic Italian
Ranked #2 of 790 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant moved from Chandler to Tempe on April 1st 2010. We have made literally thousands of friends in the last 16 years and it was a difficult decision to move even five miles down the road, but our lease had ended and it seemed like a perfect time to find a location that would make dining at RigaTony's easier and more enjoyable. We now have virtually unlimited parking (I hear a big hooray out there), patio dining, a separate take-out area, and a little more elbow room in our dining room. We serve Authentic Italian Food and have specials every week created by our amazing Chef Hutson. Go to our website for to view our menu and specials. Hope to see you soon! -Mike Lopercio, Owner & Chief Bottle Washer.
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

My family and I love this place. Weather it to take out out of town friends or a romantic dinner or lunch on the go we love this place. Food is always yummy and reasonably priced. You must try their fried ravioli. To die for.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Very good. Much better than the chain that they modeled themselves after. Do not think the food is very authentic, but it tastes good. I prefered their old (smaller) location, it appeared to be more personal with better atmosphere, service, and the food seemed more prepared when ordered.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

RigaTony's is my go to restaurant. I have never had a bad meal here and I try to order something different every time. This time I ordered stuffed shells. While we waited for the main course we nibbled on the anti-pasta salad which was so good! The bread is pretty decent too. The server was incredibly nice and accommodating. When my meal came it did not disappoint. The only problem with eating this kind of food is that I should stop before I do. It's just so good, I keep telling myself one more bite. My tip is to get a cannoli- I split the strawberry chocolate and it was so yummy!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We visited with friends who had taken us to this restaurant on more than one occasion in the past. It was always really good. Something has changed. My meal (chicken marsala): chicken thin and tough; gooey brown sauce like something out of a can. I couldn't complain to our friends, either, because this is their go-to restaurant.

Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

Weve eaten at rigatonys for many years and especially love the patio at the newest location. Salad & bread are superb. Favorite entrees include shells, capellini checca, & salmon. All time favorite dessert ever is the cappuccino pie. It can be extremely busy at times & service suffers so try to eat at off peak times.