“A Great Birthday Experience!”
Review of Spinato's Pizza

Spinato's Pizza
Ranked #31 of 787 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I love "Spinato's" and to everyone who hasn't been here I drag them here just because the pizza is that good ! The sweet pizza sauce and friendly attentive staff make this place rock ! I joined "Spinato's" email club and received a coupon for $10 off anything off their menu . I choose "The super six" Which is 3 meats and 3 veggies on a pizza....the Italian sausage that they put on their pizza never ceases to amaze me and the peppers they put on their pizza are savory and slightly sweet ! Our server was was very nice and when I mentioned that is was my birthday I even received a free Cannoli with powdered sugared and chocolate sauce draped over it . The pizza was good as always and the Cannoli was yummy because the cream was better then other ones I had in the past . For around $11 without the tip we received a 16 inch pizza and a cannoli not bad at all ! I have never had a bad or negative experience here and I've been going with my family for over 15 years !

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Good food at a good price with teriffic service, so what else would you need to know? Don't exspect table cloths or bone china, this place is a typical fern bar/restaurant which provides a comfortable atmosphere for all sorts, families, couples, ball teams, sulky drivers, you name it. Word to the wise, prom dates should aim higher.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I'm in Georgia - my son attends ASU. For his birthday, we wanted to order food to be delivered while he worked the front desk at one of the dorms as a Community Assistant. We also wanted something different for the delivery. I found Spinato's via its excellent web site - lots of detail on the history, menus, and specifics on each location....the spaghetti and meatballs calzone sounded fabulous!

The web site also included an email link to each store's manager. I emailed manager Tim of this Tempe address to explain the scenario. Tim promptly replied, and we placed the order for the spaghetti and meatballs calzone delivery on the specfic day/time.

Tim and his team delivered exactly as planned - and even wished out son a Happy Birthday! Our son said the calzone was top-notch - and he's now got Spinato's on his list and is recommending it to all his friends. We will definitely be visiting Spinato's the next time we're in Tempe, too - I've seen lots of great reviews on their pizza and other items and can't wait to try them myself!

5 stars to Spinato's for both excellent food and service!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We typically have Spinato's deliver to our house, but I would drive the distance to get their pizza! They beat everyone in town in my opinion! Thin crust, a wonderful sweet tomato sauce, and our favorite is pepperoni & onion . . . yum!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Met here for a quick lunch with friends. We waited about 20 minutes to be seated, the place was packed - which is always a good sign! Garlic breadsticks with marinara sauce were super delicious! Ordered the Italian Beef au Jus it comes on rustic baguette. I'm a baguette connoisseur and this baguette was crisp on the outside and soft on the inside - perfection! The thinly sliced meat was piled high on the sandwich, the jus was addicting - next time I'll get another serving. The sandwich was served with a side of potato chips. I could only eat half the sandwich. I took the rest home and my server packed an extra jus to go. My toddler drank the jus, that's how good it was! All in all it was a fantastic first experience and I cannot wait to dine here again!!!