“Love this place”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Quite simply, it is a great range with great staff. Is it perfect? No, but what is? I have brought my own ammo and targets, and I have bought both there, either way it has not been an issue. Their prices are reasonable, the staff is very courteous and helpful and, most important in the summer, it is nice and cool inside. Honestly, outside of nitpicking about spinning targets or other nonsense thrills, it is a great range (although they only allow shallow shots on shotguns which blows a bit, but that is back to the nitpicking). It looks like they have some fun guns to rent too - I haven't rented any of theirs yet, but I see several that I may just for giggles.

Visited June 2014

Mesa, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“No Better Tactical Club in Valley.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

They have everything avid gun enthusiasts could look for. Best set up with gun range, includes area to bring groups or family to party and watch shooters. Variety of classes for everyone. Apparel and accessories shop with best selection around. Staff are super friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. You don't wait long, nor stand in line for help. Awesome display of Specialty Guns as well as whatever you need.

Visited January 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“I'm a frequent customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Firearms training and sales. Wonderful, helpful, and friendly staff!!! I love the selection of merchandise and firearms. They have tons of different firearm classes and training from novice to experienced shooters. If you have never had the pleasure of shooting or are scared of firearms, do yourself a favor and see the professional staff at C-2. They will guide you through firearms safety and shooting skills. You will be changed forever )

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Nick B
Maricopa, Arizona
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 205 helpful votes
“C2 Has NOT Improved--Same Old Issues”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Today, Wednesday 02/05/2014, I decided to revisit C2. It's been almost one year since this shooting range opened. There were several issues which I hoped would be fixed by now. My #1 issue--you can't make the target holder spin or change. All they do is go out xx amount of feet and stop. This programming can be done, but the management does not want this. #2 You MUST purchase their targets--not a real problem but due to their size, it's a pain. The vast majority of these thin paper targets are just plain big. They attach with wooden clothes pins with NO backing. As the target travel down range they are subjected to damage. I did renew my Scottsdale Gun Club membership as I feel it's the best around. You do NOT have to purchase SGC targets and their target holders are programmable.
I decided to give C2 a fourth try but it has the same old issues. I found the shooting of still targets boring and not worth my ammo or time. Therefore, I must say goodbye to C2 as it hasn't corrected its problem areas.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank PropellerJourney
Cottonwood, Arizona, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

First time we had been in there. My husband was loving it. Lots of weapons and accessories, and very helpful staff.

Visited October 2013