“Mmm...crepes!”
Review of Crepe Bar

Crepe Bar
Ranked #2 of 24 Dessert in Tempe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our artisan crepes and side dishes are made fresh-to-order and incorporate seasonal ingredients thoughtfully sourced from some of the top local farms in Arizona and the region. Open for breakfast and lunch, we also offer an exceptional selection of espresso, coffee, and teas sourced from a carefully curated list of purveyors. We look forward to serving you.
Arizona
“Mmm...crepes!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This little restaurant is not too impressive from the outside, as it blends in with the rest of the strip mall but the food is really tasty! I have been here twice, and both times the crepes have been delicious with fresh, mostly local and somewhat creative ingredients. I recommend going with a friend, ordering one savory and one sweet crepe and then sharing. The cappuccino is also wonderful. (note: they are closed on Mondays)

• Visited May 2013

“Crepe????”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

No ambience! The restaurant resembled a maintenance bay with no decore, scratched furniture, and cheap chairs.
Menu was limited at best and insufficiently inadequate at worse; every reasonable food addition was an extra charge.
Crepes are suppose to be thin.... ingredients should not have been pre-frozen.
In mixed company, ladies must be served first...

• Visited April 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“Delicious Crepes!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We had Jeff and his staff(Truckin Good Food) prepare dessert crepes for my daughter's 40th birthday and they were such a hit. They were invited back for a Christmas party so we are all fans of their dessert crepes. When we saw they opened in Tempe we had to go check them out. We love the crepes and are always interested in what is new as Jeff's creative mind is always creating new crepes to whet our appetite. We live in southeast Chandler but it is worth a trip up to Tempe to see what Jeff is cooking up!

• Visited November 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“a wonderful surprise!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I'm always looking for new, interesting, and tasty food on my travels.
A couple months back I happened to find myself with some extra time, so I ventured out.
I love crepes, and found this somewhat hidden gem of a place that only stands out by the bright red letters that adorn the front of the building of the strip mall where it resides.

Inside, you find a friendly staff of young people that are more than willing to make you a cup of coffee (the best I've had anywhere) and a wonderful array of crepes- both as desserts or as lunch! They are made fresh while you wait... and they are definitely worth it. Oh and If crepes are not your speed, they do have other items on their menu too.

Since my first time, I've been here three times total (so far) and plan to make it a regular stop. I'm glad to finally see it on here!

• Visited September 2012