“Best pizza in Tempe”

Oregano's Pizza Bistro
Ranked #7 of 759 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Carolina
“Best pizza in Tempe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2011

Geez, I LOVE this place! I get to Tempe about four times a year, and my work buddies know we have to go to Oregano's to get a pizza fix. Four of us shared a thin-crust 18-inch "UNO", we each had iced tea, and the total bill was $30 (not including tip). Strongly suggest you arrive early for lunch, as in 11:00 AM or so, because the place fills up shortly after that time. Parking is at a premium, so share a ride with somebody. Besides. this is the kind of place you want to be with friends and colleagues to laugh and talk over lunch.

• Visited September 2011

Phoenix, Arizona
“Outstanding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2011

The scenery was so nice inside I had decided I was coming back even if the food was bad, but lucky for me the food was very good. Pesto pasta with sausage, you can't go wrong. My buddy had a thin crust pizza that was very good as well. The wait staff is gorgeous and friendly.

• Visited August 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
“TOPS!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2011

The four of us had a thin Chicago Pizza. It was the best pizza. The waitress although an admitted trainee was especially good. We like this place and will return on our next visit to AZ.

• Visited April 2011
Dallas, Texas
“save room for dessert!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2011

great salad, soup and pizza, but the best cookie sundae ever! (excellent service, too!)

Annapolis, Maryland
“If I had to pick one restaurant that I could transfer to Maryland it would be Oregano's. Great atmosphere, consistently...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2010

If I had to pick one restaurant that I could transfer to Maryland it would be Oregano's. Great atmosphere, consistently great food and service. I recommend the Bistro classic pizza and the Oregano's favorite salad. Delightful!