“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #296 of 762 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Maricopa, Arizona
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I got to lunch at an Applebee's in Clackamas, Oregon at least once a week, the food and service are excellent, so I just had to got this location with my wife to try the two new items on the 2 for $20 menu. They both looked and tasted just great and to top everything off the service from Justin P. was one of the best we have had. I like the server I have at my home location and he would be hard to beat, but Justin gave him a run for his money. If we happen to return to this location I will ask for Justin. It is always a good sign when you see the manager going around talking to guests at their tables and this was the case in the establishment.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank bpackard

Mesa, Arizona
“Friendly place”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stopped after a car show across the street. It was just after they opened for the day. I sat at the bar and had a couple of beers while I waited for the bus. (the stop is right outside) It was not that busy, of course. Bartender was very pleasant. There were a few others in the establishment. I did not order any food. The over all vibe was good, and I had a nice chat with the bartender. I was the only one at the bar at that time. Based on the limited time of my visit, I do believe this is a nice place. It is not near where I live. I will, however, stop in again after next years car show.

• Visited July 2013
Sierra Vista
“Horrible service and management”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stopped in to be seated, it was around 4:00 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. A staff member was rolling silverware by the front door. He said they were short on servers and that it would be a half hour wait.

We turned around and walked out. Shame on them for not wanting business.

Visited February 2013
Tempe, Arizona
“Super Service”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Great servers, fast service and good food. Beer is cold, drinks are generous, and desserts are worth the extra calories. I particularly liked their menu and how they keep updating it with new specials. There's plenty of parking spots and easy access from either Elliot or off the freeway and the atmosphere is always warm and inviting.