“always good”

Vine Tavern & Eatery
Ranked #207 of 778 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is one of our go to sports bars. Nothing fancy, good attentive wait staff, and great Happy Hour and lunch special selections. The wings are a fave but you can't go wrong with anything you order.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Was in town visiting a buddy of mine, and travelling with 3 other guys. We decided to go here for the Superbowl which was a great idea. $6 pitchers and great wings. Had a burger as well, but wasn't overly impressed by it.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The wings at this place are delicious!! We went on a friday night and it was not as crowded as we expected but the server was a bit slow. The menu said the wings were $7-8 for a dozen BUT the bill indicated $5 something for a dozen, what a great deal for such yummy wings!! If you are expecting a sit down restaurant with great service, you wont get it. There seemed to be only 2 servers for the whole restaurant, we waited a while for the food and drink refills. My brother and I were in no hurry so the wait didn't bother us. Wings are worth it since we are wing lovers!

Oh, we got the Buffalo Hot and Maple BBQ. We also tried the Maple Hot which we didn't like too much but it may be appealing to those who like the lighter buttery, buffalo flavor with a bit of sweetness.

Good eats everyone!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We met some friends we hadn't seen in a long time at The Vine Tavern at Rural and Elliot in Tempe. The bar was clean, and the place was busy. There were lots of TV screens to look at, from every vantage point in the bar. We sat at a table for 6 people, and our server was awesome. He waited on us hand and foot, bringing pitchers of beer, menus, food....his timing and attention to our needs was impeccable.

We were there for over 2 hours, and had a great time. For a sports bar, I thought the atmosphere was great. Our group was loud, as were others there, but it was all people having a good time.

I would go there again, not necessarily with family or kids, but it is a great place to drink beer, have some bar food, and enjoy the company of your friends.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I honestly felt as if the girl serving me was trying to get rid of me. didn't even wait for me to finish what was a luke warm hamburger,and fries before she was trying to get me to cash out.Had to go to the bar to get a beer that I had asked her to bring me ten minutes prior. Even though it was one of the few sit down places to eat that I could walk to from my hotel.I never went there again.in my five day stay in a nearby hotel.