“Yummy food”

Order Online
Ranked #78 of 919 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Eveything is so delicius and the dishes size are big.
Clean restaurant.
Nice staff, small place but the service is great.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a reviewReviews (89)

Reviewed September 30, 2018

I took my 2 1/2 year old twin granddaughters here for lunch. One of them is a little afraid of the roaring lions in the Rainforest Cafe and I am a little alarmed at the really bad food at the Rainforest Cafe so this Garcias across the aisle from Rainforest Cafe let us see the Jungle and just hear the roars, and we got fun Mexican food.

Service was very friendly and helpful. The menu items are pretty varied. The food was good. The prices are reasonable. The seating is comfortable. And they treated my granddaughters very well.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

By far this was the worst Mexican food I have ever eaten. I ordered the Grande Chimi and it had more onions than chicken. Was not very hot either.

Finally would not go back to the Arizona Mills location even if the meal was free.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018

First, it was a little hard to find the place - if you're following GPS directions, drive around to the back side of the mall - it's near the Rainforest Cafe. Once we got there, we were seated within about 5 minutes (it was mid-afternoon). Service was friendly and decent, a little slow when we requested another set of silverware for my son (only 2 place settings were there and there were 3 of us. Also never got the extra bowl of bean dip we requested. The food itself was really good. Our server was great when I asked if they could do an ala cart taco since I don't eat a lot and there was no ala cart menu - I did get the single taco and the shrimp was cooked perfectly. Very generous portions.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Food was O.K.
I ordered Chicken Mexican soup with salad but a little bit salty for me.

Staff was very friendly and kind.
There is many people so I think popular restaurant in Tempe.

Date of visit: May 2018