Not all hotels within a chain are created equal, but this was one of the nicest Country Inn & Suites that we have stayed at. Check-in was quick and efficient, and the folks at the front desk were very friendly. They had great chocolate chip cookies in the lobby, as usual, and a very good breakfast in the morning, with the typical hot and cold foods.
We had a 1-bedroom suite, which has a sleeper sofa with a king bed in a separate room. Note that the door to the separate bedroom has glass windows, so it is not entirely private. The room was very clean and comfortable.
The pool is outdoors, and we were able to watch planes fly overhead at night while having a late swim. We weren't bothered by any planes in our room, though, so noise wasn't an issue.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Baymont Inn & Suites Tempe Phoenix Airport located across from Tempe Town Lake on the border of Tempe and Scottsdale. This hotel is just 2 miles from downtown Scottsdale and downtown Tempe/ASU Stadium and just 4 miles away from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. We offer free wireless high speed internet, free airport transportation and free deluxe hot breakfast every morning. Each of our guestrooms has flat screen TV, microwave, fridge, coffee maker and much more. Jacuzzi suites available at this interior corridor property. Outdoor amenities include heated pool & spa. On site gym and laundry services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Tempe Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Phoenix Airport At Tempe
- Country Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport At Tempe Hotel Tempe
- Country Inn Tempe
- Tempe Country Inn