Overall, this place is still a good value. Geographically, it is in the middle of everything east of Phoenix. Very close to the airport and Scottsdale and less than a mile from the ASU campus. It is right next to the 202 and one mile from the 101 so you can get anywhere in a hurry. Having breakfast included is a good deal and grabbing a cookie each night is nice as well. Here's the downside: the hotel is being remodeled and the workers are staying there as well. There is no work being done on the weekends but the workers are still in the hotel. Unfortunately, we were placed directly across the hall from them. They are not quiet, they go in and out of their rooms slamming the doors several times an hour, and they have no problems yelling and screaming ALL THE TIME. One of the things that was forgotten during the remodel was to place the strip across the bottom of the door. If you are in the hallway, you can hear everything that is being said in the rooms.....but that also means anyone in the rooms can hear everything that is being said in the hallway. If you are near these workers, don't plan on getting any silence. There is one plus in the suites: there is a thick glass door that separates the front room from the bedroom and that usually buffers the noise from the hallway (but what good is that if you are paying the upgrade price?). Also, to use the wireless internet, you have to be in the front room if you are staying in a suite that is near the ends of the hallway. The connection does not work in the bedroom. Several super soft pillows but the bed is on the medium side for firmness. The suites had a mini-refrigerator and a microwave. There is a small fitness room that has one treadmill. The nautilus machine is in sketchy condition and you could get injured using it. There is an outdoor pool and an outdoor jacuzzi. Both were heated but no one seemed to be using them. There is an internet computer in the front lobby for brief uses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Baymont Inn & Suites Tempe Phoenix Airport located across from Tempe Town Lake on the border of Tempe and Scottsdale. This hotel is just 2 miles from downtown Scottsdale and downtown Tempe/ASU Stadium and just 4 miles away from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. We offer free wireless high speed internet, free airport transportation and free deluxe hot breakfast every morning. Each of our guestrooms has flat screen TV, microwave, fridge, coffee maker and much more. Jacuzzi suites available at this interior corridor property. Outdoor amenities include heated pool & spa. On site gym and laundry services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Tempe Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Phoenix Airport At Tempe
- Country Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport At Tempe Hotel Tempe
- Country Inn Tempe
- Tempe Country Inn