We stayed here 3 nights during our stay in AZ. The staff were all very nice and helpful with food suggestions, directions, etc. We stayed the first 2 nights in a business suite with a king bed because it was the only available room.
But it was very spacious with a huge computer desk (would have been nice if we had a computer!), and small table with a couple of chairs. Looked just like the hotel photos. We then spent 4 nights in Flagstaff, and requested the same room for our last night since it worked out so well. They couldn't promise us, but we did get it!
We also had a microwave/fridge combo which was great. The room was very clean, couldn't hear any of our neighbors, etc.
We would definintly stay there again! The location of the hotel was fine, there are a few other big hotels next door and some company type buildings. The pool and hot tub were great.
This one has no breakfast, only a 24 hour coffee/hot choc/tea machine in the lobby.
Yes, the amenities were a little sparse, no hairdryer, only a little travel packet of tissues. But those came in handy on our road trips!!
Dislikes: Finding it on our first night was very confusing.
A few tips on finding the hotel:
- double check with the rental car company about the directions, as highways and streets tend to change!
- when getting off exit 153, go straight through the first light.
- 15th street has a tiny little street sign, so it's easy to miss. Once we got it down, it was easy to get to and from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Red Roof PLUS+. Adding more WOW to your stay! Discover an enhanced experience with all new rooms and our most requested higher-end amenities. A completely remodeled and upgraded stay. Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe – Phoenix Airportt, AZ is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. This hotel is close to Phoenix International Airport (PHX) and Arizona State University. The hotel is also close to Diablo Stadium (spring training camp for the Los Angeles Angels), Talking Stick Resort Arena (Phoenix Suns basketball), Scottsdale Stadium, Phoenix Zoo and Firebird International Raceway and just 25 minutes from University of Phoenix Stadium. When you check in, check out the fantastic amenities! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, high-end bedding, flooring, and a large, flat-screen TV. This Red Roof PLUS+ hotel also features Premium Rooms with breakfast and a snack ready in your room! Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Phoenix Airport Hotel Tempe
- Red Roof Inn Tempe
- Tempe Red Roof Inn