“Just what you need !”

Ranked #25 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
Phoenix, Arizona
“Just what you need !”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I think almost everything has been said here. close to the airport (5 miles) quiet and clean. Helpful and friendly staff.
I they think the only thing I can add to the comments previously mentioned is the following tip. Adjacent to the hotel is the Sheraton hotel which has a full bar and restaurant service. It is in a three minute walking distance.
The menu is" "refined"and on average around $15.00-$20.00.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Phoenix Airport. I am glad to hear that our location was convenient to the airport and quiet. Great service depends on the efforts of the staff from housekeeping to the front desk. It is rewarding when our guests recognize their outstanding service and take the time to tell about it.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have just stayed at Red Roof Inn, Phoenix Airport for 3 months. It is a very good hotel for its price. A good value for the money. The most impressive feature is its front desk staff. They provide very good customer service.
Amanda is the standout among all of them. She has a great attitude and knows what customer service really means. Regardless of the situations, she always maintains a nice, helpful and friendly composure. I really appreciate her fantastic service during my long stay there. She is a great asset to Red Roof Inn. In light of how inexpensive the room in this hotel is, her excellent customer service is totally unexpected and should be commended. It even surpasses some of the more expensive 3 or 4-starred hotels that I had stayed before.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind feedback regarding your stay. I am glad that Amanda and the other staff members were able to take care of your needs. Our reviews hopefully reflect our commitment to exceed guest expectations and provide a comfortable place to stay while you are our guest.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to your next visit with us.
Georgetown, South Carolina
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for three nights - the first two booked through Expedia. It was a last minute booking, and I selected this site because it was close to the Tempe Center for the Arts on Tempe Town Lake. I didn't have high expectations, and was more than pleasantly surprised.

The staff was excellent, accommodating, helpful, and very friendly. The hotel is now 100% smoke-free. The pool was nice, and pool towels were plentiful. I extended the stay by one day and the hotel staff made sure I got a comparable rate to my original.

It is close to Sky Harbor Airport and I-10, as well as downtown Tempe, via the Rio Salado Parkway.

The price was hard to beat for that area, especially considering the pluses I've mentioned.

Room Tip: The side away from the freeway is better, and was provided!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
On behalf of the staff at Red Roof Inn Phoenix Airport, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your words of praise. Great service depends on staff members willing to give their very best at all times. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed the pool, location of the Inn, and the price was reasonable. It is reviews like yours that makes our day!

Again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to your next visit with us.
Houghton, Michigan
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Clean, quiet, very quiet neighborhood which is a short drive to the Airport or ASU. I think we paid $55/night. I was very pleasantly surprised.

It's a Red Roof Inn, not a Hyatt, but if you're just looking for a quiet place to spend the night, it's a good choice.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and words of praise. Our goal is to provide outstanding dependable service at a reasonable price. It is truly rewarding when our guests recognize our efforts and take the time to tell about it.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit with us.
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I always stay at this Red Roof Inn when visiting the Phoenix area, usually just for a day or two to go shopping or visit friends. (I live only an hour and a half away in Tucson). The price is always affordable and I almost always find a coupon or discount online.

The rooms are always clean, and the staff is super friendly and helpful.

On my last trip I had a small issue and when I asked to change rooms, I was happily surprised the next day upon checkout to have my bill cut in half. The issue was so small, I didn't expect anything like that. That level of customer service is what keeps me coming back to this location. I was so impressed that I made myself a note to write a review for this location and email them personally to thank them.

There's nothing fancy about red roof inn, but you get everything you need, a clean room and a pleasant stay, for the price it's almost unbelievable!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
On behalf of the Red Roof Inn Phoenix Airport, I would like to personally thank you for your review. The staff takes great pride in reading reviews like yours and values our guest’s opinion. Our goal is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit with us.
Toronto
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed here twice, first after our late arrival into Sky Harbor, Phoenix, and second, on the night before an early morning departure. The upgrade to the deluxe King was worth it - for the fridge & large desk. Staff on both shifts were helpful and directed us to a nearby hotel for dinner.
Beds were comfortable, linens crisp & clean, and the rooms were clean - especially the bathrooms. This is a value hotel, and very good value. We will stay here on our next visit to Arizona.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for your kind words of praise. It is our goal to provide outstanding dependable service at a reasonable price. We read all of our reviews and value our guest comments. Great service depends on the staff members willing to give their very best at all times.

Again, thank you for staying with us and look forward to your next visit.
El paso
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I've stayed at this red roof several times already and usually stay there when in Phoenix. The rooms are clean and modern. The staff is friendly and prices are reasonable. If you get a room on the far side close to the stairwell you might get some noise from the door.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
On behalf of our staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words about your recent stay. It is truly rewarding when our guests take the time to acknowledge the efforts of the staff and cleanliness of the hotel that makes their day.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.