“Great value, super clean”

Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport
Ranked #25 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Great value, super clean”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This hotel is in a good location if you're wanting to explore the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. It's extremely clean and the staff is efficient. Our room was on the third floor and thankfully they had roller carts to help us bring up the luggage. The rooms are average size with a flat screen TV and wi-fi. The bed was comfy with great pillows. Not many other goodies (no hair dryer, frig or microwave) except a coffee maker in the room. No breakfast but a row of coffee urns in the lobby. No coin washer or dryer so this hotel seems to be more for the frugal business traveler. It's a great value if that's all you need. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: No issues with room location, just noticed that voices could be easily heard in the hallway, though...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
On behalf of the Red Roof Inn Phoenix Airport, I would like to personally thank you for your review. Our goal is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Phoenix / Tempe area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was in town for the Phoenix Rock n Roll Marathon and was set up to stay at a different hotel from 1/19-1/21.My boyfriend and I decided to fly in a day early and we booked this hotel based off a recommendation from one of my clients for the 18th. We were so satisfied with our stay we decided to book our extended vacation back at the Red Roof Inn - Phoenix Airport. The most impressive thing about this hotel is their customer service. The staff is always super friendly and incredibly helpful. When we checked in, groggy from our flight, the front desk ladies brightened our moods. We were immediately won over :)

Other then that, the hotel is in a fantastic location. Just 10 min from the Phoenix airport and close to plenty of stores/restaurants. Very clean, reasonably priced and let me reiterate, the best customer service! I highly recommend this hotel for your stay and would absolutely stay there again if I find myself in Phoenix.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Great service depends on staff members who give it their best at all times to make our guests happy. It is truly rewarding when our guests recognize their outstanding customer service and the hard work that they do to make it an inn that they are proud to work at.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to your next visit.
Green Valley, Arizona
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Although this property is not rated as 4-5 star, I must say that it has been a pleasant surprise. The rooms are clean and beds comfy. But the front desk staff is what keeps me coming back. They are friendly, kind and always respond immediately to any complaints or requests.

Room Tip: A 3rd floor on the back side is better.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
On behalf of the Red Roof Inn Phoenix Airport, I would like to personally thank you for your review. It is truly rewarding when our guests recognizes the staff’s efforts, and takes the time to tell them. The staff always enjoys positive feedback from our guests.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I am a frequent occupant of this hotel. This affordable gem in the heart of Phoenix offers excellent service, clean rooms, and a safe environment. The staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. It has my strongest recommendation.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. It is truly rewarding when our guests recognizes our staff’s efforts. We can only assess the quality of our service and accommodations through the eyes of our guests.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to your next visit.
Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed January 14, 2013

am a frequent traveller, but was really moved by the way receptionist nora took care of me upon a late night arrival after an annoying trip. she went out of her way to organize a comfortable stay and journey onward. thank you, nora!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for your review. Our goal is to provide outstanding dependable service at a reasonable price. We read all of our reviews and value our guest’s opinion and I am sure that Nora will be truly rewarded by your words of praise.

Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I love staying at this hotel every month. I am always greeted at the front desk with a smile and by name no matter what time at night I arrive. This hotel is within minutes from I-10 and the airport which makes it very convenient.
This is a great hotel for the business or tourist traveler. As as business traveler, I have enjoyed staying there each month because of the clean rooms, the wonderful staff and I feel very safe as a professional business woman. I am planning to bring my Husband on a vacation to this area. He has never been and there are so many sights to see in Phoenix and the Tucson area. There are many restaurants near this hotel because it is so close to the University, you can pick and choose what type of food you want to try.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Redroof265, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
On behalf of the Red Roof Inn Phoenix Airport, I would like to personally thank you for your review. The staff always enjoys positive feedback from our guests and it is reviews like yours that makes their day. Our goal is to provide outstanding dependable service at a reasonable price.