There are some good things about this hotel but too many negative things made this a not-so-good stay.
- Nice lobby
- Clean pool
The not so good:
- 4 housekeeping staff were relaxing and taking a break in my assigned room when I arrived. One of them was even laying on the sofa. I startled them when I came to the door and they all scurried like little mice knowing they weren't supposed to be there.
- The room smelled like smoke even though it is supposed to be a non-smoking hotel.
- You have to be a contortionist to get into the in-room safe. It is shoved on the side of a very, very tiny closet right next to the bathroom sink.
- The ice machine on the 5th floor had no ice at all.
- None of the front desk staff seemed to know what they were doing and were very slow in assisting guests.
- The elevators were greasy and dirty and didn't seem safe.
- The coffee at the breakfast bar was cold and the yogurt and fruit were warm.
I only stayed here one night and it was not a good experience at all. I will ask to stay elsewhere when visiting Phoenix for future business trips.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Tempe/Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Tempe/Phoenix Airport Hotel Tempe
- Hyatt Tempe
- Tempe Hyatt