All reviewsfull kitchensofa bedhot breakfastsitting areayogurtmini fridgekitchenettefreewaymesaphoenix
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Loved it. Thanks very much for the opportunity to stay there for our special day. It was very enjoyable and we would do it again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
DeboraD123, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Tempe/Mesa/Phoenix Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Happy Anniversary! And thank you for leaving a review on TripAdvisor. Hope to see you again next year.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 13, 2017

I booked a room on LMT club so I guess I can't complain too much that they ignored my request for a quiet room. Our room was right along busy Southern avenue at the 101. Traffic was horribly loud.

Their "free" breakfast didn't start until 7am which is a little late in my opinion. We had a flight to catch and had to leave just before 7. If they opened at 6:30, we could have grabbed a bite to eat before we left.

We had trouble getting to the hotel. Since it showed it on the corner of the 101 freeway and Southern Ave, I thought we could take the 101 and exit at Southern. There is no exit there. We had to go up to Broadway and turn around. Lesson learned, take the US 60 and exit at McClintock instead and turn right on Southern and avoid the 101 since its useless.

Bed was comfortable. The room was spacious and nice to have 2 TV's. The mini-fridge freezer was iced over so bad that it was hard to open/close the fridge door.

I rarely leave negative reviews so I marked this average but in my opinion, this was hard to consider this a 3 star hotel. Even though the room was spacious with a separate living room from the bedroom, there were just too many negatives in my opinion.

Room Tip: Get a room facing south (parking lot.) Street noise on Southern Ave is ridiculous and no noise insulation to stop the traffic noise.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

My apologies for the troubles you experienced getting to the hotel. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We arrived and though the hotel is nicer it is starting to get run down. The hot tub was down, our refrigerator was missing, our shower was stuck in shower mode. We could not adjust to take a bath.
The tv in our living area was a welcome surprise but it never worked. We could not seem to get a working remote.
The bed was ok, the towels were subpar... meh...

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for leaving a review on TripAdvisor about your stay at our property here in Tempe. I will have our maintenance crew look into the issues you experienced with your room. I hope you will give us a second chance during your next trip.

Reviewed November 11, 2017