Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Tempe/mesa/phoenix Area
$42
$190
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsan extended stayfull kitchencoffee makerliving roomhot breakfastsitting areaconvenient locationpool and hot tubyogurtmini fridgephoenix areadishwasherfreewaymesaasu
Reviewed May 12, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
tempehawthorn, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Tempe/mesa/phoenix Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Reviewed May 10, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
tempehawthorn, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Tempe/mesa/phoenix Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Reviewed May 10, 2013

When I first began to visit my son at ASU, I tried to stay as close to campus as possible. I soon realized, since I rent a car anyway, I didn't need to be next door. I found the Hawthorn Suites and was able to get an amazing deal. The hotel is right next to 101 and only 4 miles and 10 minutes from campus. I stayed in a room with a full kitchen overlooking the pool. It was spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating.; I asked for late check out and it was no problem. I was also able to check in early since I arrived in the morning, they got me in my room by noon. The Hotel provides a free breakfast every morning in a lovely breakfast room. It includes eggs, bacon, sausage, juices, cereal, bagels, toast and pastry.

I don't think, for the price, you can beat this hotel. I imagine I will be staying there every time I return to see my son at ASU.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over the parking lot in back.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ERakguy

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your awesome review on TripAdvisor. This is the kind of feedback we strive to receive each day at Hawthorn Suites in Tempe, by providing the ultimate hotel experience. It is great that you were able to enjoy your spacious and clean suite, the delicious hot breakfast each morning, our convenient location near ASU, and all the amenities we have to offer. We would love to have you back again, the next time you are visiting your son. Thanks for choosing Hawthorn Suites!
Warm Wishes,