“Hawthorne suites Tempe”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Tempe/mesa/phoenix Area
Ranked #39 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Anaheim Hills, California, United States
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Stayed there for the weekend. Very nice and clean hotel with great customer service. The complimentary breakfast was great. My suit was bigger than what I expected. I really enjoyed my stay and I recommend it for everyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank Dan_Dann
tempehawthorn, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Tempe/mesa/phoenix Area, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review! Hawthorn Suites accommodates families, couples, business people and vacationers alike! We take customer service to heart in order to make our guests feel at home. Our complimentary, hot breakfast is served daily and consists of eggs, potatoes, sausage or bacon, and much, much more. Our convenient location in Tempe is near the 101 freeway and the 60 freeway. Our spacious suites are cleaned daily and cleaned well. Next time you are in Tempe stop by or give us a call to learn about our current special rates!

The Management
FORT LAUDERDALE
Reviewed October 4, 2012

the hotel was a good value for me since I did it via priceline. I would recommend they pay more attention to details such as making sure that the light bulbs are functioning (there were two in my suite that didn't work).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

tempehawthorn, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Tempe/mesa/phoenix Area, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your comments and we will take into consideration our level of detail. We will also pass these comments to all of our staff to ensure everything is working properly. We are glad that you were able to get a good value from priceline. We can always match or provide guests with an even lower price then any third party vendor. We hope to accommodate you in the future; please give us a call for our current specials!

TEMPE
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Tyler & josh are so helpful & courteous. Thank you ;). I like this hotel because you are able to open the windows for fresh air

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

3 Thank MAggie L
tempehawthorn, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Tempe/mesa/phoenix Area, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Thank you for your review! We are glad that Tyler and Josh made your stay more enjoyable. We take great pride in customer service and strive to go above and beyond! Our windows open up for the guest's comfort. Please give us a call for our current specials!

GOLDEN VALLEY
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The hotel customer services was freindly and when I requested more pillows ( I am a pillow hog) I had them right away.
The room was clean, however the bathroom was very cramped. The vanity which is not in the bathroom did not have cold water even tho I let it run for sometime....I forgot to report it... sorry. I did have another sink in the seating/kitchenette area that had cold sink water.
The room was right off of Southern and was a bit noisy and sometimes made it difficult to hear the tv. It did settle much later into the evening and did not disrupt my sleep, although I did have a restless night. The room door lets in a LOT of light from the hallway :p( so if you have a problem with that stuff towels into the cracks. The room door is seperated by a dividing wall but still lets in alot of light.
The flatscreen tv ..which I think is a better tv was in the sitting area and the old tv was in the sleeping area...I would have liked it the other way around.
There was fresh baked cookies at the front desk which my husband enjoyed very much, and yummy fruit flavored water as well.
Breakfast had a large variety, the typical eggs, bacon, sausage, muffins, cereal. I would like to have seen a bonus rotating biscuts and gravy and a waffle maker..YUM!! I enjoyed what they had to offer but thought I would want something different after the second night.
We often travel into the Tempe area for various family events and have stayed in numerous hotels and resorts in the area but liked out stay here so much I signed up for the REWARDS program and this will be our regular plce to stay when in the area. Very happy with it in gerneral.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

3 Thank SHERRY C
tempehawthorn, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Tempe/mesa/phoenix Area, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to write us a detailed review! Customer service is top priority at Hawthorn Suites and we aim to provide comfort and a welcoming environment. When a guest reports a problem we will promptly correct that problem, no questions asked! We will be installing new flat screen TVs as our next upgrade to compliment the other flat screen in the room. Our complimentary hot breakfast is served daily. Water, fresh fruit, and fresh coffee are provided all day long for our guest's enjoyment. We are happy to accommodate large family events, please give us a call for our current specials!

FORT COLLINS
Reviewed September 24, 2012

There are a lot of options in the area but this place stands above the rest. Great breakfast and excersice room, I will be back on my next business trip!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

3 Thank DONALD B
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! Conveniently located by the 101 freeway and the 60 freeway, getting around town is simple. We accommodate business people and travelers alike. Our hot breakfast buffet comes with eggs, bacon or sausage, potatoes, and much more. Guests can enjoy a great workout in our fitness center, equipped with some brand new equipment!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The room Ok. the Pool Ok, the bed Ok, I think that is very important to include Waffles in the breakfast.

Thanks, good place.

Juan.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We take pride in our clean, comfortable rooms. Our hot breakfast is served fresh daily! Please give us a call for our current room rates!

Management
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tempe
Candlewood Suites Phoenix Tempe
Ramada Tempe/At Arizona Mills Mall
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Chandler/Phoenix Area
Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites
Red Roof PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport
Motel 6 Tempe ASU
Motel 6 Tempe ASU
#34 of 52 in Tempe

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Tempe/mesa/phoenix Area? Share your experiences!