We drove back from Las Vegas to Phoenix to catch a plane on 4/20/07 We wanted a place close to the airport. I looked in my AAA book and this place looked like a decent place to stay. It said that they had free breakfast and that was a plus considering we had an early flight the next morning. We stayed in room 167. We paid 89.00 plus tax which came to 103.00. I would have been better off staying in my rental car. The place wasn't very clean. My bed was so soft and uncomfortable that the sheet and mattress pad kept popping off all night. If I slept 5 minutes I was lucky. The bed was so close to the a/c that it blew on you all night. If you shut it off it got to warm. There were 4 of us staying in this room and they supplied 3 towels. There was only a cloth shower curtain that got totally soaked every time it was used. Can't imagine it would dry out in a day. This place was disgusting and I would never stay here or in a Inn Suite again. It's just to old and run down for my liking. We didn't have the breakfast because they start serving at 6:30 am. We didn't have time as we had to return the rental car and get to the airport. Nascar was in town so hotel rooms were slim picking. As far as a ghetto mall across the street as someone said. It was a great mall. They had tons of stores and restaurants. A Rainforest cafe and we ate at the Gameworks Sports Bar & Grill. The whole mall was hardwood floors which I have never seen in a mall before. I only wish the hotel was as nice as the mall was. Avoid at all cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tempe hotels for hotel accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Phoenix/East Valley-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby ASU, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Phoenix/Chandler/Mesa/Gilbert area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and FREE: Shuttle to Sky Harbor 6am-10pm Daily, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Inn Tempe
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Innsuites Hotel And Suites