As I got there I was denied a suite because there weren't any available, which I later found was not true. I was in the lobby when some people asked for a suite with no reservations and with no problem the guy in the front desk gave them a good deal. I was using my laptop at the lobby because it my room the wifi was not working, according to the front desk something was wrong with the antenna....
Right in front of our room at night there was several guys just walking around looking fishy, one of them asked my husband if he wanted to buy drugs, every kind you can think of. We spoke to the front desk and there was no response, we also told some kind of mngr at checkout and he apologized but the damage was done. I had my teenage daughter with us and I felt very unsafe. The mngr could of offered a discount for another day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tempe hotels for hotel accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Phoenix/East Valley-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby ASU, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Phoenix/Chandler/Mesa/Gilbert area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and FREE: Shuttle to Sky Harbor 6am-10pm Daily, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Innsuites Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Inn Tempe