First off maybe I got the lowest rates which explains the dirty towels. Also my bathroom looks like a broken down apartment. There was stains on the rug and i found black hair on the bed which mine is actually brown. I like the kitchen but the fridge was noisy and the dishwasher was old. I had a really crappy room with a king size bed. I would recommend the Marriott or the Holiday Inn never will I stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tempe hotels for hotel accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Phoenix/East Valley-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby ASU, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Phoenix/Chandler/Mesa/Gilbert area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and FREE: Shuttle to Sky Harbor 6am-10pm Daily, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Inn Tempe
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Innsuites Hotel And Suites