These are nice sized suite rooms, very convenient to Arizona Mills Mall. We have stayed here twice for shopping purposes. The breakfast, while a good selection is in way too small of an area for the hotel size and in the summer it is too hot to sit in the outdoor area. The rooms are nice and roomy. We have had the kitchenette suite as well as the standard room and "two bedroom" suites. Nice rooms. The swimming pool is small with little shallow area for small kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tempe hotels for hotel accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Phoenix/East Valley-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby ASU, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Phoenix/Chandler/Mesa/Gilbert area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and FREE: Shuttle to Sky Harbor 6am-10pm Daily, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Inn Tempe
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Innsuites Hotel And Suites