Stayed at this budget priced hotel while on golfing trip in February. Central location, near freeways, Arizona Mills mall, plenty of restaurants, even a strip club. Found room to be dark and dingy, not cleaned properly. But housekeeping manager Carlos responded well when we complained and cleaning was much better. Nice hd TV's in executive suite and free hot breakfast was good although seating was sparse. Very noisy in rooms, made worse by exterior corridors and some late-night, long-term guests. But you can't beat the price and management tries hard when gripes are brought up. My companion would not come back but I'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tempe hotels for hotel accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Phoenix/East Valley-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby ASU, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Phoenix/Chandler/Mesa/Gilbert area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and FREE: Shuttle to Sky Harbor 6am-10pm Daily, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with seekda GmbH, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Innsuites Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Inn Tempe