I was a little skeptical after reading many of the reviews but I have to say this place is nice. We just needed a room overnight in the area and the price was perfect. The rooms and nice, the towels are a little old an dingy looking, but if you have an issue ask! The location is nice especially if you don't want to spend you vacation in the hotel. There are plenty of restaurants and the mall across the street. The front desk staff weren't overly friendly, but they were nice enough. I would definitely recommend this place to others. Just remember you get what you pay for, if you wanted the Ritz and pay for the hotel 6, you'll be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tempe hotels for hotel accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Phoenix/East Valley-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby ASU, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Phoenix/Chandler/Mesa/Gilbert area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and FREE: Shuttle to Sky Harbor 6am-10pm Daily, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Inn Tempe
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Innsuites Hotel And Suites