We stayed here at the front end of a park, sleep, fly deal. Our room was on the second floor and there are no elevators at this hotel. We had to lug 4 large suitcases up a flight of outdoor stairs. Through most of the night there were people talking loudly on the outside walkway with the occasional slammed door. Don't know if this is typical, but that is how it was on our stay. Breakfast was pretty good. Shuttle ride to the airport was good. On our return to pick up the car, the shuttle never arrived at the airport. Upon calling the hotel I was told the driver had an emergency and could not pick us up. Fair enough, but no one called and they had my number. Cab fare was reimbursed by the front desk. Staff was friendly. Room was nice. Noise, at least on our night, was a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tempe hotels for hotel accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Phoenix/East Valley-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby ASU, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Phoenix/Chandler/Mesa/Gilbert area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and FREE: Shuttle to Sky Harbor 6am-10pm Daily, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Inn Tempe
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Innsuites Hotel And Suites