“Good selection of outside shops”
Review of Tempe Marketplace

Tempe Marketplace
Ranked #9 of 59 things to do in Tempe
More attraction details
Owner description: With 1.3 million square feet of retail space, featuring dramatic light and laser elements, outdoor fireplaces and unique water features, Tempe Marketplace delivers an interactive shopping, dining and entertainment experience in a vibrant, high-energy outdoor setting. Conveniently located in Tempe, Arizona on Loop 101 & 202, the retail destination is just minutes from the surrounding communities of Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler and Gilbert.
Melbourne, Australia
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 202 helpful votes
“Good selection of outside shops”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Really enjoyed shopping here. The jb Penney was very good and there are several good stores like target, best buys, Barnes and noble and many more. We went there just to buy a suitcase band had lunch at the cafe in Barnes and noble. Got the shuttle back to our hotel.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank bootscooter55

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Vandalia, Ohio
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“bring your big wallet”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

neat collection of popular stores and restaurants. we tried this destination on a Saturday nite and the wait at every eating establishment was over an hour. Entertainment on the square. Nice enough place to spend an evening; but, prices are way up there.

Visited March 2013
Pismo Beach, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Love the location”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I went here after dinner one night, and loved just strolling. We did take a break to rest our feet, I got an iced tea at Coffee Bean and Tea, and we sat at the huge fireplace surrounded by a water feature on comfy soft furniture that they have set up at either end of the mall. So relaxing, I didn't want to leave.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank KerryLK
Nevada
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Refreshing”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is a nice large outdoor mall with beautiful water features and fireplaces which to sit around. There are many stores including the anchor stores like Best Buy,Target and Penny's. I enjoyed the items in World Market and bought some things that are difficult to find elswhere. I wanted to write a review on the Greek Pita restaurant there, but couldn't find a previous review. I found the gyros so good here! They are some of the very best and full of meat.I will have to try other items on their menu. You can spend an day here walking through only some of the stores! There is a Harkin movie theater in the food court area too. Easy on and off the 202 loop.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank 3bear
Melbourne
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Prefer the Mills Mall more”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The shops here are all outside, so you walk around in the hea (40!!!) and in and out of shops. This was hot work and I prefer the Mills Mall where it was all in AC comfort.

The shops were ok at the Marketplace, more on offer at Mill Malls I though. There is no Barnes and Noble at the Mills Mall where there was at the Marketplace. We spent about 3 hours at the Marketplace and then 1.5 days at the Mills Mall

Visited September 2012