“Great Dinner”
Review of Kings Fish House

Kings Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
Kings Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 767 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Overland Park, KS
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We found Kings Fish House after landing at Sky-Harbor and heading to our destination. Everyone was hungry and seafood was desired. We sat out on the patio and had a wonderful dinner. Recommend the Fish and Chips and Louie Salad(s). The service was attentive, friendly and professional. We would have enjoyed strolling around the the complex as it seemed very nice with many shops and resturants, etc. Will definately be back next visit to Phoenix!

Visited April 2014

“A surprise in the desert”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We were the Tempe Marketplace and were looking to avoid the typical pub food places. Sow, we went to King's. the inside is like an old item upscale seafood house. It was late on a weekday, and it was slow. We sat outside. It was a nice setting considering we were overlooking a parking lot drive. The menu is had a wide variety from traditional seafood dishes, to sushi, ceviche, poke and even fried platters. I had oyster (7 varieties), which were great and fresh, served with an assortment of dressing. My wife started with the steamed mussels, which were huge, and very well prepared. for my main, I had grilled Mahi, again fresh and perfectly prepared. My wife had the trout almondine which was, again spot on. They brag about the menu changing based upon what local fresh fish is available. Service was a little slow, and the drinks were not very good.

• Visited March 2014
TYLER, TX
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The Wife and I were in Phoenix area for the RnR AZ Marathon for a company event. We arrived a day early for a out of town date night. We chose the Kings Fish House because of the location by the Tempe Marketplace. We both had Long Island Iced Teas for starters, and that was not bad, but, could have stood a bit more alcohol. Fried oysters were excellent, Kari was our server and did an excellent job. Other dishes we tried were top notch. Will definitely return on our next trip to Phoenix.

• Visited January 2014
harmony MN
“wow! Just plain wow!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

How can you beat great food, reasonable prices, wonderful service? The menu is truly "seafood", which I'm real picky about and knowledgeable about. It was a pleasant evening on the patio. I highly recommend to all.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank bungholio56
Daly City
“Very Good Seafood”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We went to King's on February 4 with a party of 14. We were given a long table in a room where they sat no one else which was nice, but it was hard to talk to others at the table as we were so far apart. The server was excellent. He was there the moment we sat down and very attentive during the whole meal. We had everything from appetizers to desserts and everyone seemed to be satisfied with their meals. On the server's recommendation I ordered the seared scallops, and although I have never seen such small scallops, all the same size, they were quite good. We eat seafood all the time in San Francisco and it's nice to find a restaurant that has quality seafood in Tempe, Arizona. I would go back again if we are in AZ. Parking is easy and the restaurant is quite large, so I don't think you'd have any problem getting a table at any time.

• Visited February 2014