“A beautiful home in a quiet neighborhood”

Review of The Tempe Oasis

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jake3055
Minnesota
“A beautiful home in a quiet neighborhood”
Reviewed August 7, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Our family of 4 (husband/wife/15 & 17y/o) traveled to AZ the last week in July. Ya, the one that set all the records for high temp!

This home was exactly what we were looking for in a vacation rental. Completely remodeled, spotlessly clean and great location. It's situated on a quiet street with easy access to anywhere you'd want to go.

The bedrooms were of good size. Just right to keep our kids away from each other and have some space to themselves. The master bath and spare bath were very nice also. This home had everything you could think of. Fully stocked kitchen (not food/drinks) pool floats, duct tape, you name it, it was there. The pool, although looks smaller in the photos, is of good size. A lot of areas to sit in and out of the water. Sunny areas, shaded areas, and deep in the middle. The lighting at night was very nice as well as the water features. We sat in the hot tub one time. The water was a little cooler than the pool (we didn't turn on the heat) and felt refreshing. I'm sure it is amazing in fall and winter.

Markus was an excellent host. Answered questions quickly, very easy to work with. It was a seamless experience. I would highly recommend this vacation rental.

Aug 10, 2018
Hi Josh! Thank you so much for the kind review. You were an excellent guest and I look forward to hosting you again at The Oasis in the future.
tommie_le...
Sun City, Arizona
“The perfect stay to relax”
Reviewed March 31, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

I needed an easy destination to relax and unwind and found it at The Tempe Oasis. Each morning, I would turn on the waterfalls and sit outside reading with a cup of coffee. It was so nice.
The neighborhood is very quiet but close to shopping, theatres, and golf. My friends and I enjoyed the local Mexican food as well as the various bakeries in the area.
The house has everything a person needs to be able to cook a meal or enjoy a nice evening with friends. I really appreciate how safe I felt. When I travel, I like to have a sense of privacy and this home really gave that to me. I will be back again next year.

Your age range 65+
Apr 3, 2018
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay, Tommie! We look forward to having you stay again in the future.
SebringGM
New York City, New York
“Unwind in Paradise!”
Reviewed March 18, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Words can’t explain how calming and comfortable this home is from the moment you walk through the front gates. This home truly is an oasis. It’s quiet and set up in a way that has something for everyone. The added amenities in the kitchen will surprise you with a few little snacks and breakfast items. I was there with a few friends playing golf and having the Shalimar golf course one block away was an added bonus. The bedrooms were set apart for privacy and the guest shower in particular blew my socks off....amazing! The technology in the home worked great from Alexa to the portable Bluetooth speaker and smart TVs. Getting from the airport was a breeze (maybe 15 mins) and the proximity to Mill Avenue, downtown Phoenix, and Scottsdale was perfect for our group activities. I only wish we were there in the summer to enjoy the beautiful pool...although sitting outside by the fire pit at night with a cocktail in hand did Not suck. I would highly recommend staying at the TempeOasis and we will be booking another trip back in the near future!

Your age range 50-64
Mar 20, 2018
Thank you for the awesome review!
Jamie J
“Elegant-Modern Home away from home”
Reviewed March 12, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I can't believe how beautiful this place is! It's private, and yet doesn't feel locked down. The host was so quick to answer any question I had and left detailed instructions on how everything worked and where everything was that I didn't need to ask many. The pool area feels like you're at a five star resort and it's all yours! Everything was meticulously clean and comfortable with every comfort you can imagine. And it's such a great location! I couldn't rave about it more- truly- stay here!!!

Mar 15, 2018
Thank you so much for staying with us!
feetNflig...
Denver, Colorado
“The PERFECT Stay”
Reviewed March 10, 2018 for a stay in July 2017

Immaculate, spacious and very private. This was the perfect home for our work / weekend vacation. The pool and spa are a dream. Everything is fully enclosed by a retaining wall for complete privacy. The interior was beautifully remodeled and furnished, quiet and very comfortable. I'd stay here before I'd stay in any hotel next time I'm in the Phoenix area - even if it means a bit more of a drive.

Mar 11, 2018
Thanks for the great feedback Aaron! We hope to host you again soon :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing