All reviewswxyz barbliss productsfood arearooms are smallbusiness tripbusiness travelerfront desk staffarizona statesky harbor airportlate checkperfect locationone night staybed was comfortablechecking outasu campusparking lotphx airport
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I've stayed at several Alofts and they are all very similar. Rooms are small but updated. Very modern and usually in convenient locations. They have food downstairs and a bar which is nice. The only complaint I have is that this one and the one in Phoenix I stayed at in back to back nights both weren't totally clean. There were hairs all over the shower which was gross. Also, the water just dripped out and I couldn't get any pressure. Aside from that I do like these hotels and would stay at them again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
KaraDeNardo-GM, General Manager at Aloft Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Greetings Seatown

Thank you for your Four Star Review! We appreciate your feedback, as feedback is a gift. Please connect with me on your next travels to Arizona to ensure that we provide a Five Star Review by addressing your challenges.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

The only reason I did not give this hotel 5 stars is because the air conditioners in the rooms are very loud and they have the controls that turn on the heat if you set the temperature Mor that two degrees above why the room temp is. The staff was friendly, the rooms are very nice and super clean, and the restaurant and bar are nice.

One note for management... When all states except Arizona and Hawaii, move their clocks back for daylight savings time, please remind your guests that Arizona time does not change. I missed my flight because I forgot about this anomaly. I went to bed with AZ being 3 hours behind FL and I woke up with AZ being 2 hours behind FL.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Cardstunts
KaraDeNardo-GM, General Manager at Aloft Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Greetings Cardstunts

We appreciate the 4 Star Review! Thank you for taking to provide feedback on your recent stay, as feedback is a gift. Kindly connect with me directly, so we can review your past stay. When your travels bring you back to AZ, we look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed October 26, 2017

Good outdoor space to assemble bike - 2km fr start point. The spacious room keeps my bike & bike bag. Great staff, lobby's hip. Free coffee, near fast food incl Denny's (24 hr). But no grocery store nearby.

Room Tip: You can get free water from the fountain below and buy most of what you need, including sports drinks below and fruits at the lobby.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
KaraDeNardo-GM, General Manager at Aloft Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Greetings Causewayman

Thank you for your five star review! Congratulations Ironman! We hope you had a successful race and proud we could be a small part of your special day. We look forward to your next visit to Tempe where you can rest and relax and enjoy the city!

480-553-5680

Reviewed October 24, 2017

The hotel is very nice. Swanky, yet comfortable. The rooms are extremely clean, well appointed and the beds are perfect. The staff is friendly and helpful. I must have asked 15 questions and they answered all of them. The gym was everything I needed and more. I got to bring my dog too, which is always a plus in my book. The location is convenient near ASU and Tempe. I will be staying here again very soon!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
KaraDeNardo-GM, General Manager at Aloft Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Greetings The Bereit!

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We are delighted that you had an Awesome stay. We agree, our location is perfect for the ASU visitor. Our Talent has a great time taking care of our guests and we appreciate the accolades. Bring the pooch anytime, we love our four-legged friends and we don't charge any additional fees. When your travels bring you back to Arizona, we look forward to welcoming you again!

Aloft Tempe
480-553-5680

Reviewed October 13, 2017

We stayed at the Aloft 4 nights while visiting our Grandson at ASU. It was the first time we stayed at an Aloft and we really enjoyed it. The Aloft is a clean, comfortable hotel, with an accommodating staff, terrific breakfasts that taste home made, and a Lobby/Bar area with a casual urban vibe. Their outdoor area is attractive and well maintained. We had a few issues with new staff who couldn't correct an in-room safe reset, a problem with the Draft pressure regulator not working correctly (so I couldn't try a Local Beer)...but these were minor. Our room was large and the bed was great. I would definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
KaraDeNardo-GM, General Manager at Aloft Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Bob

Thank you for your 4 Star Review! We appreciate you taking time to give us feedback. We hope your visit with your Grandson was fun and successful. We agree, our great location is ideal for families visiting ASU. We will review our processes to ensure your next stay is even better. Grab a cold local brew on me when you're here next!

480-553-5680 Direct