“Saved the Day”

Ranked #27 of 52 Hotels in Tempe
Denver, Colorado
“Saved the Day”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

I had booked a room at another hotel in Tempe and that turned out to be a bit of a nightmare. Aloft saved the day. The rooms were beautiful and clean and the service at the hotel is top notch! Pool is amazing and trendy cool as well. It is just steps away from the In-N-Out burger and several other great places to eat and hang out.

I would highly recommend Aloft and will be coming back next time we are in Arizona.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank 1980rcks
Kara-Arizona, Director of Sales at Aloft Tempe, responded to this review, June 14, 2011
Thank you for your visit! We are delighted that we could "Save the Day" and make your trip to Tempe enjoyable. Next time you're in Tempe, bring your Burger back and enjoy a Micro beer from our WXYZ Bar. We look forward to your return and thank you for your business!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I have been living here since a year now and all I can say is this has been second home to me. Not because I spend so much time here but because the staff here treats you as family and you dont feel you are just a guest who checks in and checks out every week. My assignment is for another year here and am sure am gonna miss the staff and their hospitality and not to mention the comfort the hotel provides wih the amenities.

There is no other place I would chose to stay when am in Tempe.

3 Thank Saidreams
San Francisco, California
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I have spent over 20 nights / 10 stays at this Aloft this year for business. The GM and his staff provide a very high level of service by going out of their way make your travels as comfortable as possible. The bar/lounge/lobby is very modern/edgy yet comfortable and inviting. Workout room is compact, but everything is new, clean and in excellent working order. This is not a full service hotel, but the limited food choices are sufficient. In-n-out is across the street and many great restaurants in Scottsdale and Tempe nearby. Rooms are modern functional and extremely clean. I judge other hotels by the standards here, and many hotels fall short even though they cost much more.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing In-n-out Burger if u r dieting!
2 Thank Sync-In-Progress
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed May 20, 2011

I am a frequent frequent traveler that spends 3-4 nights a week in a hotel so I have a certain level of expectation for hotels. The Aloft has gone above and beyond all of those expectations. When I checked in, the girl working the reservations desk was very friendly and helpful and wanted to make sure I was well taken care of. I got a room on the top floor and was never disturbed by loud people outside, planes, or cars. . As a business traveler, it is very important to me that the hotel is quiet and this one was perfect.The bar area is cool and cozy with lots of fun places to sit and even a happy hour for drinks. By the end of my stay the hotel the manager, Jamie, knew my name and made sure to see how my stay was on check out. Outstanding service!

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors are always best
2 Thank heatherita711
New York
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Only spent one night here but LOVED the room. I'm so sick of the standard hotel chain room. This hotel was fun. The room was great, the alarm clock was a breeze to figure out, it had everything you could possible need in a hotel room. I would say the Aloft is my new favorite chain. The lobby is great too. No formal concierge, just a casual, yet efficient, from desk person who checks you in so quickly you'll be shocked. Credit card, here's your key, you're done. Love the bar, the available snacks and the workout room was great too. I skipped the breakfast and headed over to Starbucks which is just around the corner. The front desk person saw me looking at all the breakfast stuff and when I didn't take anything she said "Starbucks is just around the corner". I love that about this hotel and it's that kind of service that will make me a frequent visitor. I have absolutely no complaints.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank view2mtn
Chicago, IL
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Wife & I stayed here Mar.19, the hotel is very modern & clean. Our room had 10 foot ceilings & a comfortable bed. There is a In & Out burger across the road & a Starbucks near by .

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Goodtool71
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed March 23, 2011

it was $180.00 a night, horribly small pool and NO complementary anything. If you want to wake up and get coffee it's $2.00 and trust me its better to walk to starbucks. I felt like it was over priced dorm room and was not impressed what so ever. I would have rather stayed at a super 8.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple