“great place go to”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“great place go to”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

this is a cool place to go to. it's a bit far from major highways, but is worth going to. it's a cool place to take pictures. it's pretty cool being in four states at the same time

Visited August 2011

Orange Park, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Excellent selection of Navajo Rugs”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I stopped on my way to Utah to check out the selection of Navajo Rugs. They had an excellent selection in their rug room. The only thing to be aware of is that they have a limit on credit card transactions of $1,000, so they will need to make multiple charges if you select something more expensive than that, which I did. As I suspected, the card company declined the second charge coming in immediately after the first. I called the number on the card and explained, and after answering the questions on file with my account, the multiple charges were able to proceed. I bought a beautiful Burntwater Navajo rug.

Visited March 2012
6 Thank chuck2053
Ozarks
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What an interesting place”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Quite by accident we came upon this store out in the beautiful NW country of NM. I am not fond of cities since I was raised on an Iowa farm & now live in the Mo. Ozark hills, so I enjoyed this trading post out in the country on the way to Mesa Verde. The people in the post were very friendly & informative. I bought a wonderful silver & turquoise ring & blue corn flour. I love the ring. I have fond memories. And as a Tony Hillerman fan, I was fascinated.

2 Thank zmartha