“A little out of the way”

Four Corners Monument
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

My daughter really wanted to do this because 3 years ago when we came through it was under construction. It's more commercial now but still concrete and dirt in the middle of nowhere. They charge a fee and there are booths with people selling things. Bathroom facility is outdoors but clean and well kept. I would do it again but my daughter thought it was cool. There are no hotels or restaurants near so plan a cordially.

1  Thank Kristy H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,590)

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I recommend this quick stop if you are already planning on driving through the area during your road trip. If you plan on shopping then it will take longer.

This stop is more of a that's pretty cool "I'm in 4 states at one time! " Be sure to get your picture, you can get a better pic if you stand on the raised walkway that's just above the monument.

Off season is Oct-April and the grounds close at 5pm.

It's $3 per person and kids 6 and under are free. CASH only so be sure to have some handy. They have restroom, a little picnic area, and had a few food stands.

2  Thank A&RCampa
Reviewed December 28, 2013

It only costs $3.00 per person cash only. The monument is nice with native American booths on all four sides of the large monument area. Less than 10 booths were open, being that is was winter when we visited. We found several wonderful handmade native American treasures to purchase regardless. 30 minutes was enough time during the winter, but you better allow more time during peak travel time.

1  Thank AdventurousJanis
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband and I love the southwest and have done the Grand Circle Tour more times than I can count. The first time we visited the Four Corners Monument we were not impressed by the condition of the monument (this is not a national monument it's on the indian reservation). I accidently put the spent roll of film with FC pics back in the camera and took pictures over it; this was the only reason we returned. I am happy to say many improvements have been made since our original visit and it looked like a parking lot improvement project was in the works. Only visit this monument if you are a Southwest Junkie.

1  Thank Jewella72
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We took our kids on a tour of our home state of Arizona and this was one of their favorite stops. My children You will find quite a few restaurants in Tuba City, AZ. The fee to enter the park is $3 per person, but on the day we went there wasn't anyone collecting fees or a fee collection box.

1  Thank jhudson8