“Good Price and Clean”

Rodeway Inn Silver Creek Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Taylor
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stayed for a couple of nights at this hotel. The rooms are clean and have fridge and microwave. Their WiFi is a bit outdated (according to the tech support line we called that is in the room info) and we had trouble connecting a IPad Mini. The tech said if it was a PC we would be connected. I really liked how hot the water got in the shower, it was soooo nice after a long day. We are planning another trip and will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GC343

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on 6/28/13 and checked out on 6/30/13. The room was clean which is a big plus for the price paid. My issue was on the day of check out. The staff really wants you out of the room as early as possible. First of all, I received a knock on the door at 8am. It was the maid service stopping by to clean. They apologized, then left. Roadway, please invest in 'do not disturb signs' for the doors, or teach your maid staff to check in at the front desk to verify if the customer has checked out. At 9am, I received a call from the front desk. "We are going to have to shut the water off at 10 or 1030" is what I was told. Check out is supposed to be at 11am, yet I was bothered by staff twice before then. I would encourage Rodeway to change its checkout time to 8am if you really want your guests gone. Unfortunately, I will not be staying there again.

Room Tip: I accidently rated the swimming pool. The hotel does not have a pool.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The Silver Creek Inn is clean. They have a free hot breakfast (scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, waffles, toast, muffins, cold cereal, oatmeal, coffee, milk, juice, & hot cocoa). It was a typical continental breakfast, nothing fancy. The beds aren't the most comfortable and the hotel isn't new, but everything is clean. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank 96Rachel
Reviewed March 26, 2012

The Silver Creek Inn is a great place to stay in a small town. As an archaeologist, I have stayed in numerous motels and hotels across the southwest, many in small towns. This is one of my favorites. The property is well-maintained, the staff was friendly and the room was nice. Every room comes with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The bed was relatively comfortable and the room was clean. The fan was the type that stays on all the time instead of turning on and off all night (which is important for an insomniac like me). Although I had the fan on, the property seemed very quiet and I couldn't hear the people upstairs or next door. To top it off, the price is right! I would definitely recommend the Silver Creek Inn.

Room Tip: Bottom floor makes for easy access to your vehicle.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Womanne
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Everything was clean and adequently stocked. Beds were comfy and the water was nice and hot! We will be staying there again!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Molchak
Reviewed October 3, 2011

This hotel is a gem in a very small town. Everything was spotless, the room, the bathroom, the common areas, even the parking lot. The bed was a very comfortable pillow top mattress. The breakfast included scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, English muffins or toast, several cereals and fruit (I didn't eat all that, just mentioning the variety). The staff was very friendly and courteous. I will definitely stay there again when I to get away for the weekend.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Baseballbill2
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We really have nothing negative to say about this motel! Friendly staff, super-clean comfortable room, great location, delicious breakfast and a good budget for our pocket! We will definitely be back when in the area!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Rodeway Inn Silver Creek Inn? Share your experiences!