“Amazing pies”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing pies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Although the food is fine, good home cooked staples, the pies were amazing. I don't usually eat pie as I don't have a sweet tooth. I chose the banana cream pie as I love bananas, and it wasn't too sweet, had a lovely pastry base too.

Visited April 2013

Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
“Great place for a piece of delicous pie!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

A bit of a "greasy spoon" in their food dept. with servings that are "dieter friendly". But, no worries about that area: can make up for it with a piece of pie: can't beat their pie selection, pricing and taste....always busy with families, local farmers, people passing through. Their chocolate pie is AMAZING! Great crust, too!

Visited May 2012
Snowflake, Arizona
“This is a great place for Pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I have been here many times and I tell you from a lot of experience this place is great for pie. Unfortunelty, the pie is by far the best thing they offer and in all honesty I have disliked everything except the hamburgers. So my family and I all call it the Burger and Pie place because that's all you can get there that is any good.

It is however very good so you should go there and get a burger and a piece if homemade pie! Do not fall for ordering anything else off the menu or you will be disappointed (in my opinion). It's a burger and pie place and that's it! All other meals will disappoint you. The pie will not disappoint!

Fresno, California
“trapper mule cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

What I like about the cafe is great food nice service good pirice for what it costs I an defently going back

Visited July 2012
4 Thank juim b
Surprise, Arizona, United States
“Best Burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

The prices are unbeatable! Especially considering this was one of the best burgers I've ever had - for under 5 bucks! Plus, I was given an entire plate of fries for a dollar fifty! Finished things off with apple pie and ice cream. Everything had a very homemade flavor to it. I would go there every day if I lived nearby!

Visited March 2012