“Chen Can Cook...and Deliver”
Review of Chen & Wok

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Katy, Texas
“Chen Can Cook...and Deliver”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

We order from C&W twice a month. The food is always good, no matter what your order. I'm hooked on their pork fried rice and crab puffs. They always deliver the food hot and within the hour. This is the best fast food Chinese you can get in Surprise. I would defiantly recommend this restaurant.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank RomanusRodrigo

Surprise, AZ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best !!”
Reviewed July 13, 2009

We eat here atleast once a week. The food is wonderful...the price is very reasonable and the owners always greet you with a big smile.

1 Thank ssims429
Surprise, Arizona
“Great, great food!”
Reviewed October 14, 2008

My family and I have eaten at this particular restaurant many times since it's grand opening and have a great experience each and every time. The food is great and leaves you wanting more. We eat there about 4 times a month and have a very difficult time going anywhere else when the chinese food craving attacks. I, we all, would highly recommend this restaurant and take my opinion...............order the sweet and sour chicken!

IN THE DESERT
“Tried Only Once”
Reviewed January 14, 2008

I love trying new restaurants. My husband and I went when they just opened up. There were alot of people in the restaurant. I thought this place must be pretty darn good. I ordered chicken terriaki with rice. It tasted good, however I ended up being sick all night and the next day. I have not went there since.