“Visit to Rio Mirage Cafe, Surprise, AZ”
Review of Rio Mirage Cafe

Rio Mirage Cafe
Ranked #5 of 204 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

To be noted this is the sister restaurant to the Rio Mirage Cafe in El Mirage, AZ. The food and service were excellent. The place was packed. The only criticism was the seats in the booth needed to be replaced. They were well worn and uncomforably soft..

1  Thank andrew173

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for some authentic Mexican food while traveling. We were a little scared to go because of all the uncomfortable seating comments. We have NO clue what others were talking about. We loved the food and the seating was fine. Chips and salsa was great.

1  Thank Midwestspagirl
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I would visit this place again, and again, and again! I would go just for the chips and salsa alone!! :)

Words aren't needed to tell you how good their food is. If you're looking for a yummy Mexican meal. This is the place! The seats were a little uncomfortable, but that doesn't take away from rating it a 5 for me!

1  Thank Heather G
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Worst seating in a restaurant ever. Booths so uncomfortable as to be a game changer. If you cannot get a table, go somewhere else. Food was fine but my back still hurts from the booth, and I am not the only one in our group to complain.

1  Thank Gwandac
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I would eat there again food was good service was ok the only thing is I didnt really like the sauce