Hampton Inn Suites Phoenix Surprise
$62
$54
$84
HIExpress.com
Windmill Suites in Surprise(Surprise)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Pool
$94
$89
$70
All reviewscookiescomplimentary breakfasthappy hourroom was cleansun city westwafflesgrand avenueexcellent hotelconvenient locationspring trainingwould stay here againthe breakfast areaparking lotwe've stayedexcellent stayfresh fruitfront desk staff
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This hotel is clean, the beds are very comfortable. The people who work there are great. Our only problem was the teenage baseball team staying there were extremely loud and rude. Wish they had done more to control this problem.

1  Thank 780normas
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great customer service, quiet rooms, good value, if you love a super soft bed this place has one for you! As a smoker, its nice to have a smoking section at the pool, considering that we're viewed as the black sheep of today for smoking it was REALLY nice to see a company actually provide a spot for me and my family to enjoy a smoke while at the pool.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

For the economy-end of the Hilton brand, this particular Hampton is newer, close to an Albertson's Market strip center, and quiet enough as you're on the edge of Surprise, not next to a high traffic "anything."

Having done most of my business stays at Embassy Sts., or Grand Vacation Resorts, when available, I usually would end up at a Hampton when visiting smaller market areas, like Surprise. The tradeoff I'm willing to make if going with a "box-room" hotel, is a "good+" staff and customer service, along with cleanliness. This particular location met my criteria.

We came in on a Saturday early afternoon, visited family in town, picked up our RV, and left Sunday AM. That afternoon and our evening were uneventful, and for that, restful. And I should add that the bed appeared to be "of the upgraded mattress variety"...... meaning it was firm yet comfortable. That's huge for me, and is near equal to a hot and abundant shower! It was hot, but had a "tolerable" water-saver spray. (I sometimes bring my own shower-head... something you might consider?!)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2014

stayed in the Hamptons for a week and it was comfortable, quiet and a good bargain. The breakfast offered healthy choices, hard boiled eggs or precooked eggs, good fresh fruit, fresh made oatmeal, and all the other "danishes, bagels, juice and cereal." The coffee was too weak, but the everything else was good. The pool was way too warm, warmer than a bath. Fitness center had a bike, elliptical and a treadmill. small set of weight balls. It worked out great. Good restaurants within 20 minutes.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

My sister and I have been returning to the Hampton Inn and Suites, Surprise, AZ since the fall. Our dad's health declined, and eventually he died. We chose the hotel because of its location, but it was so much more! Even without a car, we were able to handle setbacks and business with the help of the staff! The hotel, its pool, and breakfasts, and comfortable lobby created the perfect respite at the end of each tough day. I found a sympathy card tucked under my room door, signed by all the staff. Not just a business! This staff cares! God was smiling on our family when we found the Hampton Inn and Suites of Surprise AZ.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family