“First time visitors in local chain steakhouse”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 207 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Well, we've been to Longhorns in other cities but stopped by today after church. Had a 6oz sirloin cooked Medium...perfect. My wife had the Pamesan Chicken with side of asparagus. She lo ed the chicken. The asparagus was very small, but good.
We had chili fries as an appetizer and they were not very good. The ground beef was under cooked and not very flavorful. Our server Christopher was quick, respectful, clean and a great server.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We had the pleasure of enjoying a dinner here with friends. After an appetizer, I had a medium red steak to my liking and my spouse had the salmon, which she let me have some. Both were delicious and just enough to fill my appetite. The price was reasonable but there was no room for dessert. A tall beer made the meal that much better. The evening was relaxing as we took our time for one and a half hours. Only issue was the suggested tip amount was based upon total bill including tax and not just food. Management should review this.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Very long time to get food, returned flat iron steak twice since I asked for medium and both times came back rare and it was not really a flat iron cut of meat. At least the manager took the item off our bill. Restaurant appeared to be short help. Will not return.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Went here for a Saturday lunch and found the menu and prices to be surprisingly reasonable. So reasonable that we will definitely be back. I fell in love with the butter they bring for the bread they bake daily. It has honey and cinnamon in it and while you cannot buy it. The waiter brought us another basket and more butter in carry out cups and we took a batch home. OMG so good with warm bread.
The ambiance is cowboy and meat. and the selection of food is wide.

Reviewed September 1, 2017

Had the Shrimp appetizer and inexpensive sirloin and both were very tasty, salad and loaded baked potato were also delicious.....Jon the bartender makes a mean happy hour $5 martini to write home about.....and our server Maureen was very nice and helpful in our somewhat undecisive manner of ordering. Great staff, great food.