“You don't have to ask "Where's the Beef?" here”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 192 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Our party started with appetizers of stuffed mushrooms and asparagus spears, followed by a cool crisp salad and bread. That alone was good enough for a meal, but we didn't stop there of course. We ordered the filet mignon, tenderloin, and T-Bone steaks. First of all the place was packed so I knew they were doing something right. The steaks were perfectly cooked to order and a very high quality of meat. Normally I use A-1 steak sauce, but none was needed as they were perfect without it. This is an upscale steakhouse without the outrageous prices. Moderately priced and well worth it. Got a special occasion? Come here!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

My Filet Mignon cooked to perfection. We visited with friends, and also ordered their signature salads, which are outstanding. The Strawberries, nuts, greens salad with chicken or steak was fabulous for lunch. I had a Winter salad, greens with Brie, etc., with my filet, and it was excellent. Service was efficient and cheerful. Definitely will visit again.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Ok so for what I hear this location has only been open for several months and since my Mother in-law just purchased a home in the area, the family decided to check this place out, enjoy some good food and drinks. The wait list was pretty long for a Tuesday 45 minutes..but we waited! When we were finally called and entered, the place is really nice and the decor is cozy. Deserves a 4 just for that. Our drinks were awesome a 4 as well. On the other hand our food although great took almost an hour and we at that point were feeling nice and were starving..lol Steaks were great and cooked well..lobster tail was awesome and so were the shrimps. Our server was nice and tried his best to make us forget about waiting on the food..All is all it's a nice spot..maybe they were not expecting this restaurant to take off as fast as it did but I think that the Chef could use some more help in the kitchen..lol I'll give it another try at some point.

1  Thank TDRDTJ
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Wow! What a treat. After waiting an hour, Steve brought us our appetizers and it just got better and better. We loved it & well worth the wait. Thanks Steve!

1  Thank PajaritoOfUtah
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This was the first time in a long time that I feel like I received the quality of food and service for the price tag. Thank you Cedrick the manager( I hope I spelled your name right, if not sorry) and Michael N our server for the excellent service both of you gave us on our visit.

We ordered the Steakhouse Dinner for Two,Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms,and Firecracker Wraps, everything came out exactly the same way we ordered it. The steaks were ordered well done and that is how we received them. It has been a long time since I have dined out and the server came back to check on us 7 times! Plus the manager was following up with the servers and was pitching in anyway he could to make sure everyone was happy.

I will be dining here once a week from now on due to the service.

1  Thank dnwellman