“Food for every palate”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is the place to go if you're not really certain what you feel like eating. This all-you-can-eat buffet has everything - soup, salads, breads; beef, pork, chicken and fish dishes, a huge variety of vegetables and desserts of every kind.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great selection of food and usually hot and fresh. The problem here is that you paid for all of it and most will try to eat it all. I need someone with a hand truck to get me back to the car after sampling all the good stuff to eat

Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

It's a buffet of course ur gonna eat and when u get home tell urself why did I eat so much, I think Kraft Mac and cheese is cheesier and their specials on steaks and roasts ? Flavorless ... Pay $3 and get some good food, the stag is always hustling cleaning tables and friendly.

1  Thank Belowme01
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My neighbors and I all hit Golden Corral the first Saturday of each month as a group for a breakfast get together. The food is fresh and delicious and the variety is incredible! Freshly made omelets and waffles, French toast, pancakes, too many sides to mention and fresh fruit galore. I'm a coffee fanatic and their blend is as good an any fancy coffee shop. We all have 3-4 cups and love it. We even bring the grandkids and everyone has a great meal and a good time. The servers are fast, friendly and eager to please. You could pay far more for a lot less than what you get here.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

For less than $9/person, we had a terrific Sunday breakfast that included made to order eggs and omelets and hot off the the waffle iron waffles. You can't ask for anything more at this price. I wish we had one of these near where we lived.