“A Superb Surprise in Surprise!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 189 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Houston, Texas
“A Superb Surprise in Surprise!”
Reviewed February 28, 2006

The lesson to be learned from this review is that you can get an outstanding, excellent meal, even at a chain restaurant. My four sisters and I dined at the Outback in Surprise on the evening of February 19, 2006. Each and every one of us was utterly delighted with our meal. Two of us (including me) got the center cut filet, regular, and one got the filet with the horseradish crust. One of us ordered steak and lobster, and the fifth ordered salmon (I think).

My steak was absolutely cooked to perfection. It was juicy and so very tender, yet cooked well done as I ordered. It is hard to find a chef who can produce a well done steak that is still so melt in your mouth tender! The side dishes were also great; my salad was crisp and fresh and made to order, my baked potato steaming hot, garnished as ordered. All of my sisters came away with the same high opinion...each and every part of their meal was exceptional.

The service was wonderful too: pleasant, prompt and professional. All in all, an outstanding meal. If we are ever in Surprise again, we will definitely make it a point to return to Outback for another wonderful dining experience!

4 Thank greeneyes

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great food and service”
Reviewed May 31, 2005

I guess as far as Outback Steakhouses go this one is as good as it gets. Great steaks and seafood. Try the steakhouse salad. During the winter months (Nov-Feb) this place and other eateries in the area have long waits due to the seasonal residents who come to town. Arrive early during this time. They do serve dinner at the bar for those who aren't picky about sitting at a table. Staff is always friendly here.

5 Thank Coder