“Bowling fun”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bowling fun”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We've been to Uptown Alley twice now, the first time was in August 2012 for my brothers birthday party. The second time was in December just for fun. Both times we had a blast, played lots of video games and did a lot of bowling. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is a super fun place for the whole family! I would highly recommend Uptown Alley.

Visited December 2012

Tonopah, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“really rebecca?”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Is it true that you have questioned one of your MALE employees as to the birth of his child? Would you do the same to a FEMALE who just gave birth? I am appalled that this is even a question...really??? Is this a matter of a mom being more important than a dad? Dad takes time off to be at the birth of his child and YOU still want to write him up?? Are you for real?? Is this how this business treats its employees, or is this personal?? My husband works for APS and had a great time at a "team building" event that lasted from 9:00am to 3:00pm...but if this is how you treat your employees...NO MORE..I will take this personal and make it a point to make sure we will NOT make your establishment one of our "go to " places... I do not want a response, I prefer action .

Visited July 2013
3 Thank vernonb94
Surprise, Arizona, United States
“Family Fun at Uptown Alley”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have been to Uptown Alley on many occasions. There are so many things for the kids and Adults to do. Laser Tag, bowling, pool, darts, cool video games, and great food, and outdoor patio (on the cooler nights).

Visited June 2013
Surprise, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great place for a drink before a movie!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was a great experience in the megaplex bowling center! I hadn't been there since it opened but we decided to pop in for a quick drink before a movie. I really liked the service and the ambiance inside is not what I expected at all. Kids were running around and having a good time, but the bar area is upscale and nice. Pleasant surprise!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank riqstar
Glendale, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellant for Bowling and Entertainment”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

7-13-2013 was our first time there and I have to admit I had a blast listening to a live band play while we bowled...Kids enjoyed there video game room and they also have a laser tag for kids to go and play also...I also seen another smaller bowling alley for adults only which seemed to be a great idea for parties and whatever you like...we didn't try there food but the beer was nice and cold and bartenders were quick to help out,,,lots of seating area to watch a game on tvs,,,numerous tvs thourghout the venue...very very nice...a little pricey but worth it if your having a great time...thanks

Visited July 2013