“Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Marley's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Marley's Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Sun City West, Arizona
“Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I ate here recently with a group of friends for lunch. I had the Chipotle Chicken SalD which was excellent - plenty of food at a great price. They were able to provide separate checks and the service was excellent.

I plan to return with my husband for dinner. I heartily recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012

Surprise, Arizona
“Good neighborhood restaurant and bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Always satisfied with marleys. The menu is basic but the food is good and they are expanding into breakfast and adding more appetizers. Never crowded, service is charming and quick. Bar is small but clean, good sized tvs showing the games run throughout the place but dont seem to be in locatons that inerrupt a meal if you dont want to watch. Parking is good and the location is easy to find.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Waste of my time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

I went for lunch with my gf while visiting my grandparents who live in Sun City Grand. I can't believe people like this place. The booths are a cheap wood with no cushions. The walls are painted salmon pink. The menu was boring and trite. I ordered a turkey sandwich and soupd combo with no avodcado because I am allergic, but my gf ordered a turkey sandwich with avocado. Well they obviously cut her sandwich and then cut mine without wiping the knife, because I had an avocado smear on the center of my bread. I just took a chance and ate it because our waiter was no where to be found. I only gave this place two stars because the waitor was very nice, when we could find him. He barely spoke english and had a bunch of prison type tattoos, but was actually a very nice guy. He was very busy so I understood the slow service.

1 Thank angelo d
Surprise, Arizona
“Good food and excellent waitress, ask for Judy..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Marley's opened January of 2012. Our first visit was last week. The waitress, Judy, was "Johnny on the spot" to take our order and explain the freshness of food and how its prepared. Great job! A sample of a new beer was also offered. Then, a complimentary loaf of "hot peach corn bread" was brought to the table, too much to finish! Difficult to slice, but was delicious! A Cobb salad was ordered & was loaded with romaine, tomatoes, bleu cheese, avocados, just cooked bacon, egg, sliced chicken breast, a choice of dressing & 2 slices of hot garlic bread. Yum! It was Friday so the spouse ordered salad, lightly breaded fish special and sweet potato fries. Fries were excellent! Marley's early bird specials include, your choice of 6 oz sirloin, stuffed shrimp. liver & onions or a pork chops dinner for $8.99 Sun - Thurs 4-7 pm. With any entree purchase, domestic draft, wells drinks and house wines are @ $2.00. They also serve combo meals at lunch! When you visit, be sure to ask for "Judy" she is awesome, excellent service!

Sun City West, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Worst Shrimp!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

Last week a small group of us went to Marley's. My salad was ok, The shrimp dish was like eating soaked bread crumbs, and my baked potato was still very hard. It was like the chef was the waitress, and the waiter was the bus boy. No one ever came around and asked about my dinner. We won't even get into my husband's dinner except to say we will not be eating at Marley's. I think out of the group maybe one person will be returning. I was soooooo disappointed in Marley's in Surprise. We didn't even want to try dessrt.

1 Thank JoPodeszwa