“Cheerful efficient waiter.”

Dining options: Reservations
Kalispell, Montana
“Cheerful efficient waiter.”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We came early , 2:30 for a late valentines day lunch. People seated with 1/2 hour wait. We had an inside seat, out of the sun and visited with a couple from Pennsylvania who are regulars.
We were seated in about 29 minutes served our drinks and ordered . All the busyness and still got good service. Food was food, my husband especially liked the fix and chips. I had shrimp salad and lobster bisque soup. Waiter brought 2 baskets of biscuits. We were full!

• Visited February 2014

Sun City West, Arizona
“Better than a drive thru”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Let's start off by what they serve. First for the four of us came 2 metal baskets filled with the best rolls in town. My goodness they are tasty. I am on to them, though, they try to fill you up on biscuits so you won't eat all of your entree and then you wind up taking a "to go box" home thinking they really served a lot of food. LOL Just kidding, the biscuits are great. Their menu contains food primarily from the water but non-fish dishes are very available. The staff is helpful in providing you assistance on what to order. I love King Crag, yet I have learned to despise snow crab. To me, it;s just not worth the hassle of breaking it open, etc, etc, etc. After eating they have some very nice desserts. Secret to avoid a long wait, plan your day and plug Red Lobster in around 4:30. They tend to get real busy after 5:30-6:00. Happy Dining everyone.

• Visited February 2014
Sun City West, Arizona
“Special Birthday”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

have enjoyed many meals at Red Lobster but this birthday was very good! Cheddar biscuits were hot and delicious, the service was extraordinary! We were made to feel welcome and took special care of us. Manager, Gene, checked on us and made sure we were taken care of! Will go back.

• Visited January 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Ryan is the best person!!!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided on seafood for dinner so Red lobster seemed a good choice. Boy was it!
Ryan our top favorite server explained all the different choices you have when it comes to ordering the lobster. I had always just assumed the tail was what one receives when ordering lobster because thats where all the meat is. But did he prove me wrong. He showed me how much more meat there is when you get a whole lobster. Crazy me as I really did not think you could get much other than from the tail. Wrong. Thanks Ryan! Great service and good food tonight. We'll be back to see you again Ryan. Good restaurant to keep on your list of favorite restaurants.

1 Thank janiemygirl
Youngtown, Arizona
“All you can eat shrimp”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We always come to Red Lobster when they run their all-you-can-eat shrimp special. The garlic rolls are delicious and the shrimp options are pretty good. I would suggest to always place your next order when a plate is brought to you. Sometimes the wait can be a bit long.

Visited October 2013