“The Best of the Big Three”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #28 of 191 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This rating takes into account Village Inn, I-Hop, and Denny's. Village Inn wins my vote for the number one provider for Breakfast meals, etc. Their selections were a hit with all in our party and we got seated in a very reasonable time (about 12-15 minutes). We had an unusual group of friends (9 total) and they appeared to bend the rules a little in order to get us seated quickly. We very much appreciated that. I will speak for my meal which was a Denver Omelette that is probably the best I have ever been served. Again, their strong points were service, quality of meals prepared and prices charged. All in the group were making very favorable comments about all three of these points. Want to start your day off right ? Start it with breakfast at the Village Inn.

1  Thank HOODSY1292
There are newer reviews for Village Inn

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I thought I ordered 6.99 VIP breakfast that ended up costing 10.05 after she gave us bill she tells me all ingredients are extra what???? We will not be back

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Village Inn is all across the country, and I have found it to be the same everywhere. So that means they have a standard facility, and probably standard procedures to follow. So when I went here, I was not disappointed. AND they have the best pies in town... anywhere.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Food was your typical diner style food. Nothing outstanding but nothing bad either. Average decor.
Waitress was great and came back with coffee at the right times.

1  Thank julie D
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I haven't eaten a meal here but I do pick up their pies from their bakery to take to special occasions or to serve to friends. They are beautiful and taste delicious, even the crust. They have a very wide variety to offer. They also let you order ahead, so it is very convenient for holidays and you can be confident your guests will rave about them.

1  Thank Ellen44Fun