“Archie's Deli”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Archie's Deli - CLOSED

Archie's Deli
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sun City West, Arizona
“Archie's Deli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have not been to Archie's in about two years. The last time was a big disappointment. This time we were a group of ten persons. I was very pleasantly surprised. What a difference I found. Everything we had was properly prepared and delicious. To be honest I was very hesitant to try Archie's again but I was very happy this time with the service and food. I will definitely return again to Archie's Deli.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank andrew173

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Sandwiches just like NY and the cabbage soup tastes like my Mom's. The BlackN' White cookie is pure NY and you can order a tongur sandwich on NY rye.

Visited April 2012
Surprise, Arizona
“Best deli in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is one of the best deli resturants I have ever been to. I love this place. It is not fancy, but it is nice. The price is a little high, but it is worth it. If you get a Rubin it comes with about 2 lb. of meat. The potato is to die for and there selection of soda is like nothing you have ever seen.

Visited January 2012
Sun City
“Good food at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

To be honest I go here mostly for the chopped chicken livers. They are sooooo good. Now I know that isn't everybodys cup of tea so - the menu is large enough to suit any deli loving soul. The chocolate dipped macaroons are wonderful. Everything I have eaten here is really good.

Visited June 2012
Peoria, Arizona
“not as good as Chompies”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Not as good as Chompies. The best Chompies is in Paradise Valley. I am from New York and I still haven't found any restaurants that compare to restaruants there!

• Visited May 2012