“2nd Visit to THIS Location NOT as Successful as 1st Visit...”

Five Guys Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 195 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We frequent the Yuma location, and enjoy it each time. We tried here once and it was decent. But, most recent trip had few negatives...long wait times for food, very greasy bun on one burger, what seemed like 1/4 cup of mayo (had to scrape off a pile, then still was soupy with mayo such that was very sloppy to eat not matter what...), and VERY few fries (less than 1/2 normal for what receive at other locations and what was received on 1st visit here).

Now not so sure will go back...

1  Thank Harvey-Priscilla

Reviewed January 29, 2013

This is a "new" location in Surprise. Had heard so much about five guys - all good. Had there hamburgers (small sized) as we liked; i.e., all the different "fixin's" we wanted. Very good burgers!! French fries - somewhat questionable. They are "store" made from "real" potatoes and fried in oil. Problem is (as with my home made French fries), they do not come out crisp; rather, somewhat soggy. I do, however, recommend Five Guys.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was very surprised with how good the hamburgers are. The bun was soft and the meat was flavorful. I ordered a small french fries and there was nothing small about it. The peanuts while you wait are also a nice touch. I will go there again.

1  Thank julie D
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Bar none, this is the best, and we spend a lot of time looking for good burgers. Done the way you want it with every topping imaginable sautéed onions and mushrooms, bacon, cheese, mayonaise, mustard, lettuce, tomato, need I go on. Dry roasted peanuts in the shell to munch on while waiting for your burger, and the never ending bag of fries.... YUM.

1  Thank AnnePaulAllan
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was my 1st visit to Five Guys Burgers and Fries. The resturant was highly recommended by one of my friends. I was not disappointed. At lunchtime the restaurant busy and noisy, the music blaring. The food is on the expensive side for a hamburger joint.